Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• archerellie
    Options
    Hi, i am new on here so looking for friends, I joined up on here around 6 weeks ago as am looking to generally improve diet and fitness all round, weight loss is not really my main goal, at present i am 5ft 6" and weigh 127Ib (good job as i have only lost 4Ib since starting)
    My main goal is fitness and toning. I have tried to religiously log food and exercise but not always easy ;)
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am Michelle! Currently working my way through p90x3 while also planning a wedding! Have a lot to lose, but highly motivated and absolutely loving x3 compared to the original!

my goal is to be fit and strong.
  • SunshineKimL
    SunshineKimL Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been going strong for 6 months now but I still don't have many active MFP friends. Everyone can benefit from a little support and accountability ever now and then. I am active daily.
    Kim
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am always looking or new active friends. I log everyday and love to motivate people. Feel free to add me!
  • Amanda045
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Amanda and looking for motivation to carry out this diet! Feel free to add me :)
  • Feel free to add me. Love all the extra accountability and meeting new friends!~

Turning 31 soon, Mommy, wife, in southern Indiana. Finally got results after being overweight my entire life.
  • jessicann149
    jessicann149 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me ... im 31 soon to be 32 struggling with my weight due to having a dodgy thyroid and i am determined not to let it run my life xx

so looking for motivation will power and support x
  • tflannery1
    tflannery1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and have lost 45 lbs since last August. I now have 15 more to go with a weigh in date of October 28, 2014.
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    *waves* :smile:
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! Currenlty in week 2 of PIYO. I work full time and am a mom to a 3 (almost 4) year old boy :)
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    Options
    Request after request denied! Looks like I still have some progress to make!! :)
  • Littleyellowteapot
    Options
    I'm Roxy. :smile: Feel free to add me, as I'd love me some friends on here! I've had an account for a while but only now getting around to using it! I'm 24 and not actually on here for weight loss (5'3" around 110-114 though I tend to stay aware of body fat % over scale weight) I'm here to stay motivated, achieve various fitness goals, talk with like-minded people on different (and similar) journeys and help and support wherever I can!
  • matthawthorneisamyth
    matthawthorneisamyth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Adding myself to this list again, considering my feed is suprisingly lacking.

STATS: - I'm Matt. 34. Massachusetts. Writer. Auto mechanic. Scorpio. I count macros not calories and I use flexible dieting to keep myself from going crazy. Was 170. Currently 149. In 9 weeks I've lost ~18lbs (as of this morning). I log every day and my diary is open to public scrutiny. I do heavy push/pull/leg workouts three times a week and not much cardio. I strive for forward momentum and not perfection.

Add me if you like. I'll motivate your face off.
  • chetan04
    chetan04 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    22 year old guy from India. Want to lose 40 Kgs. Too much, yeah? Add me for the motivation :)
  • smlaker71
    Options
    Hi My name is Kelly. I am new to MFP looking to lose around 100 lbs. Plese add me:) Looking for some motivational people to help keep me on track
  • bhimt71
    bhimt71 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, I'm Brianna and I am always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me :wink:
  • JennaLouBoo
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jenna! Always nice to meet new people and motivate one another. Friends are always welcome! Feel free to add me! (:
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends, especially those that are nerdy.
  • JanesGame
    JanesGame Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Would LOVE more friends of all ages, sizes and species :)
    I'm here everyday and have an open diary. Feel free to add!!!
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    Options
    Hi! 40 year old geek from the UK trying to get in shape. Feel free to add me....if you really want to, that is! :)