Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ive been on this site for a while now. Lost a lot of weight by using MFP.

However, due to a car accident, I gained it back. :-(

Now am really trying to re-lose all the weight.

One of the key factors in losing weight is a strong support group. So here I am looking to build my support crew!

Add me pls!
  • Kassy291
    Kassy291 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm Cassandra, 23 year old mum of two looking to lose 30-35 lbs. Have been on and off exercise/dieting since my first baby in 2011 but have so far been 100% unsuccessful!

Have just started the Focus T25 program (into my second week) and would love some support and motivation!

Please add me if you want :)
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    oooh ooooh!! pick me pick me !! ;)

I;m lisa I'm 27 yr olds ... I'm FINALLY getting the consistency piece down with exercise and dieting .... I just need to continue to fine tune my diet . and I'm going to be unstoppable !!! Come join me !!
  • BradfordBear801
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone that is looking for more motivation.
  • ccassityii
    ccassityii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 31, have hypothyroidism and need to lose 130ish lbs. I started MFP in March but never could lose weight found out it was because of my thyroid. Now that all my levels are ok I am starting to finally lose. I go bike riding. I like reading fitness tips and looking at others success stories.
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love to have new friends! Add me:flowerforyou:
  • __Bad_Leroy
    Options
    Would love some more friends but please note: I'm sarcastic, and If you give me the opportunity to make a joke, Also, I tend not to offer generic encouragement, but I'll definitely speak up if I have insight or experience that's relevant to a comment or post.
  • JazzyXBelle
    Options
    This chick needs some friends.

Been gone a while and came back! Should have never left :sad: :brokenheart:
  • becca_and_cats
    becca_and_cats Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    becca_and_cats

F, 22. I gained ~20 during college, and now that I've graduated it's time to start fresh! Feel free to add me, and I'll return the request!
  • drewba13
    drewba13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll probably like all of your posts.

xoxo,
    Drew
  • GrnEyez88
    GrnEyez88 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • princesssara77
    princesssara77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Sara. I am 33 (going to be 34 in October). I have been on a weight loss journey for a while now and I am looking for friends to motivate and inspire me.
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone. 29 yr old radio DJ, sports broadcaster and Star Wars nerd here.
  • lielucas
    lielucas Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi there!

-26 years old
    -5'8''
    -Aiming to lose around 20lbs
    -celiac

Feel free to add me :)
  • AlinaRose17
    AlinaRose17 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone- My name is Jeremy. I am a 30 year old guy from Billings MT. I am an avid fitness and gym-goer and have been into it for about 5 years. On top of that I love all things to do with Russia and the former USSR- history, culture, language, collectibles and am also very big into rock and metal music, with Ozzy/Black Sabbath being among my all-time favorites.

I posted a long-winded detail of a sample workout and diet plan from my own experiences in the "Diet and Weight Loss" section of the forums, I hope that it is able to help anyone or at least inspire.

I have gone from almost 25% bf to 12% and am in the gym 6 days a week, so I am one of "those guys". =P Feel free to add me or send me a message. I'm super easy to talk to! =)
  • mikkiish
    mikkiish Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey I'm Michaela im on everyday and check the app all day long feel free to add me (:
  • alijoanxo
    alijoanxo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Always willing to have more incredible, motivated, and inspirational friends! & I've always got your back! (: please feel free to add, everyone and anyone! xox
  • kate1337
    kate1337 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello all I'm Kate and I'm new. Please feel fee to add me
  • chrisinj
    chrisinj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Christina n I'm new to My fitness pal n I'm looking forward to making new friends who share the same goals of leading a healthy lifestyle . Plz feel free to add me .. :)