Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• alecdlewis1
    alecdlewis1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello! I joined MFP a year ago and mostly was using it for the logging aspect, but have decided to branch out! I am 25 5'5" and 249 lbs but I am mostly looking to get back to 21% body fat and am currently at 27.2%. Friend me, I work a desk job and am always available by email and on here most of the day!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im back on track! I believe 12 days now..feeling great would love some extra motivational friends. feel free to add me!
  • flipflop1524
    flipflop1524 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Anna, i lost 3 stone last year with this site and nearly living at the gym. This year i have had breast cancer and have piled the weight back on...well 2 stone of it, anyway. I joined a different gym 2 days ago and here I go again. I am single and go out drinking and eating quite a lot but I am determined to lose 3 stone again.....please feel free to add me, I am very positive about this whole thing and life......just wish my love life and my bank balance were as healthy!!
  • cwgreen1
    cwgreen1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a while away. I have a lot of weight to lose and need all the encouragement, help I can get. I'm also happy to help encourage others in their journey. Feel free to add me!!
  • toughmudderMN
    toughmudderMN Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am a motivator!
  • ericayoung17
    ericayoung17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Back after some time away and have gained weight. Add me, I could definitely use the motivation!! :-)
  • Babygurl721
    Babygurl721 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to motivate me to workout everyday and track my foods.. Add me
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i'm Aaron, 29, been using MFP for about 2 years to track carbs and protein and lifting weights. Left once, came back. Anyone is welcome to add me if you'd like
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Any other super heavyweights out there? Hit me up and let's kick some *kitten*.

I'm 6'4'" and topped out at a shameful 460 pounds at the beginning of this year and proceeded to lollygag with my weight loss for the last eight months.

I'm now down to my mid 420's and am looking to kick it into high gear. I want to be in my 300s asap. My intermediate goal weight is 275, but I've got my mini goals in between.

Happy to motivate, encourage, call **** out, and ask that you return the favor.

Let's do this!

(Oh, and send me a message with that friend request, too, if you'd be so kind.)
  • Landon_byu14
    Landon_byu14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • Victorianna88
    Options
    I'm Vicky, UK based belly dancer looking to shed 50+ lbs! I've just joined a gym and started exercising after losing 11lbs through dieting alone.

Looking for friends so we can keep each other motivated!

:)
  • effervescent11
    effervescent11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! New to the social side of MFP. I'm looking to lose around 45lbs. Feel free to add me. It's easier to do this together! :)
  • spa407
    spa407 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP logging all meals for 90+ days. Happy it say I'm down 30+ pounds. I can always use a fitness buddy, extra motivation and accountability. I'm in it (again) for the long haul. Not sure how much more I have to loose. Would like to see 135 but will see what my body tells me is right.
  • Jsykar
    Jsykar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jessica. Looking to loose about 50 pounds..lost 12.2.....still a long way to go...Any support would be appreciated......
  • rachelelaine93
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I've been a member for quite some time, but initially signed up via My Fitness Pal app for Android. I never realized this was a website with so many features until today! So, I logged back in and updated my information. I've struggled with my weight for basically my entire life. There was a period during high school where I was able to keep motivated and actually lost quite a bit of weight and was happy with how things were going. I'm not entirely sure what changed and why I gained all of my weight back and then some.

I'm from Michigan in the United States but have been living in Sweden for almost two years now, so you'll probably notice that sometimes I'll use the metric system and sometimes I'll use the imperial system. I have no method! Haha :) I'm 21 years old, stand tall at 155cm (5'1") and currently weigh about 100 kg (about 221 lbs). I want to get somewhere between 50 kg (on the low side) and 70 kg (on the high side). However, I just want to start this change and do my best to take it one day at a time so as to not get discouraged when I don't see the results fast enough.

I wanted to introduce myself and immerse myself in this community in hopes of it helping me stay focused. I would really appreciate making friends with similar goals so that I have someone, or multiple someones, to hold me accountable. Maybe I'll stay motivated longer if I feel like there is someone else out there that I'll disappoint, other than myself, if I give up.

So, let's be friends and share our stories and move forward in our journey's together!

Rachel :)
  • RosesalieBoulom
    RosesalieBoulom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hellooooooooo MFP members!!

Add me(:
    I've been consistent on MFP for about a month now, & am having so much fun with it because all of the amazing friends I have met. Looking for even more buddies to continue this journey with.
    I am 21, currently at 159lbs and looking to lose about 25lbs. I am a full time student at Texas Tech & UTSA, and enjoy my hobby as a professional dog & deaf dog trainer. With school and petting puppies all day I want to become more active. I am married to an amazing oilfield man who gets to eat whatever he wants and not gain an oz, so I'm needing some great motivational buddies!! And I would love to join you and motivate you on this journey as well :D
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    I'm back so feel free to add me.
  • afleming22710
    afleming22710 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log every day!
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'n new to the site, joined Friday. I've already met some great people so far.

My overall goal is to lose around 45 pounds. I exercise on a regular basis. The only thing keeping me from reaching my goal is my love for junk food....working on forming healthy eating habits right now.

Anyone who wants to add me and/or message me, feel free. Always looking to make friends and give/receive advice.
  • crazywitch81
    Options
    Hi Guys, Going to be here a good while as got 2 stone to loose to start with!! Would love to make some new friends and if is is currently about to start Insanity would love to hear from you! xx