Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• daylite2nite
    daylite2nite Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I've been here for a couple of years but looking to be more active than I have been the last few months. Always looking for positive and supportive friends :)

Feel free to add me if you're looking for support also!
  • xScarlettz
    xScarlettz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    I am Scarlett and I am currently on a keto mission to lose a total of 23kg
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Erin. I'm looking to lose about 30 lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey all ! I'd be glad to add you, we can do this !

Mark
  • Soapytime
    Soapytime Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Brand new here. I'm a 30 year old married mother of 2 boys. I'm 5'0" and started at 165. I want to lose 50 lbs and get down to about 115. Going to be logging everyday and doing c25k. I'll be doing the nerdfitness.com bodyweight exercises too!
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I have had success in weight loss in the past but I'm on a body building journey now. Good luck to everyone starting. Just remember WHY you are here...and keep the bigger picture in focus...keep moving...and you will be successful.

Robert
  • Running_From_Zombies
    Options
    New here too. Aussie female half way through my journey. Feel free to add me.
  • Reneesjourney2bfit
    Reneesjourney2bfit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! Been here less then a month have about 200 to lose ..hoping for friends that what to share being inspired and motivated..then add me.
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Fred and I am 59 days back into my MFP journey after starting over again for the third time. I am ready to expand my list of friends on here, please feel free to add me if you are looking for some extra support and encouragement.
  • Buu_kz
    Buu_kz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is Rebecca I am 27 years old and I I've been on a weight loss mission since I was 10 years old the first time I stepped on a scale I was 10 years old and I weighed 230 pounds by the time I was 17 years old I weighed in at a shocking 370 pounds I lost over 220 pounds by the time I was 20 years old and kept that weight off for over 6 years. Once I turned 24 my struggled started again it seems that my age started to effect my metabolism and I let myself slip on my strict eating habits and stopped exercising as much before i knew it I was back up to 270 pounds! Since then I've taken off around 60 pounds and I am trying to get back down to my 155 pound goal and this time I plan on keeping it off permanently. I need all the help I can get so please feel free to add me =)
  • darleencope
    darleencope Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Darleen. I live in Jacksonville, Florida. I am in my early 40's and have a lot to lose and have been on and off the MFP bandwagon for a while now. Would love positive encouraging "Pals" to help keep me motivated while I motivate them as well. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • klenndoll83
    Options
    Looking for friends. Please add me. Thanks!
  • ketoandmycamera
    ketoandmycamera Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Brand spankin' new and looking to get some friends on here! 26, Canadian female, and looking to work off the excess weight I'm lugging around in lots of fun ways like obscene amounts of baseball and trail hiking with my mutt! :)
  • cmgraw
    cmgraw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying this thing again!!! Could use some motivation and ideas. I'm 31 looking to lose 25 lbs. and then reevaluate myself to see what I want to do next.
  • jms1739
    jms1739 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I log daily and work out on a regular basis. The more the merrier I always say.
  • amberandy06
    Options
    I am new to MFP and would love some new friends to share and motivate me through this process. I am 31 years old and would love to lose about 30lbs.. Thanks for you support!!!
  • theenatalie
    theenatalie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!. I'm Natalie. I'm no stranger to MFP... Its worked for me in the past but I've fallen off the wagon a few times. I'm trying something different this time and hoping that by adding some friends, I'll get the extra motivation I need.
    I'm 27, married with no kids. Interested in eating clean, losing weight, and gaining strength.
    Feel free to add me.. Lets do this!
  • KandGRanch
    KandGRanch Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kelsi! 24, need to lose 15ish pounds.

I also periodically upload adorable pictures of baby animals we have.
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Vera!! Need to lose about 10 lbs but also lifting very heavy so that's not going to happen any time soon :) Anyone is free to add me! I'm a good motivator and post inspirational quotes almost everyday!!
  • JordanMK_
    JordanMK_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jordan and I plan to be here for awhile since I put myself a goal of losing 80 kilos (170 pounds) in a year. So far I lost 30 pounds so if you want some encouragement and someone who actually reads your posts feel free to add me!