Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• Amourdesoi
    Amourdesoi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends, as well! I am here everyday and I will interact with you, motivate you and support you ..... and I don't like the 'like' button! That's not motivation or support - indeed!
  • susierab
    susierab Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm down 20 and need another 20, but it's not easy. I need friends for motivation. Please add me.
  • joelschendel
    joelschendel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm on daily logging and commenting.
  • Starthrower77
    Options
    Please also feel free to add me. I need the accountability to maintain my weight loss. I am a borderline diabetic and nothing helps keep me from full blown diabetes (I've been there) better than having others here for support. Thanks!
  • mellyissag
    Options
    Hi i'm Mel. I'm 24 and i doubled my weight during the last 7 years. Now i'm starting the well overdue journey of getting it off. My biggest issue is going on binges. I plan to loose about 60 kg and i could really use some people to talk to about it and trade motivations with. My fight with the fork is mentally exhausting. Thanks for reading x
  • SoManyCookies
    SoManyCookies Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm Brittany, 30 years old... looking to lose 30+ pounds or so... mostly want to be healthy and fit... feel free to add the *kitten* out of me!
  • marlow_92
    marlow_92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm a student and determined to start the academic year having developed good habits and made progress towards my goal weight. I'm just getting started and looking to lose about 40 pounds. Please add me and help keep me motivated!

E
  • madeenk
    madeenk Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me !!!
  • rodjpenner2
    rodjpenner2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Always looking for fitness pals
  • GoddessOfSunshine
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track, and I've lost most of my mfpals so any new ones will be welcome if you need motivating or want to motivate. ????☺
  • sezzybsarah
    Options
    feel free anyone to add me. Im sarah 37 and looking to lose approx 95lbs :happy:
  • stephamom3
    Options
    hello! i am new as well this is just my first week i could really use the motivation and friends i am 22 years old and cant seem to keep any wieght on! i only weigh 113 and i am 5'10! i am really determined to do this and would love to see some food diaries of others trying to gain weight as well!
  • MissJenova
    MissJenova Posts: 258
    Options
    Add me add me!!
    :D
    I was a long time user who took a long time break and is now back preparing for an upcoming convention!

I lift heavy and eat clean...mostly ;)
    My goals are to lose some fat, but primarily gain all of the muscles.

5'8" - 148lbs, level 25 Female

Cheers!
  • Ks1122345
    Ks1122345 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm Kelly!

Im 22 and looking to lose about 25-30 pounds.

Please feel free to add me!!
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Julie. I'm a 51 y/o SAHM to a 12 yr. old son with special needs. I am trying to lose 10 pounds and am also hypothyroid, so I find it is taking a concerted effort to lose the weight. I did it 2 yrs. ago and I can do it again! Looking for some friends to keep me motivated and share tips. Please feel free to add me.
  • kayla2sxc4u
    Options
    i young mom of 2 trying loss baby weight feel free to add :wink:
  • dhall2011
    dhall2011 Posts: 209
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    NEED MOAR MFP FRIENDS..add me
  • MzNoni25
    Options
    Hi i'm Noni. 210lbs 5'8. Looking to lose 60-80lbs. I need friends and support. Add me if you like :)
  • Shesreadytoshrink
    Shesreadytoshrink Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Greetings! My name is Nicole, Im a 22 year old college student looking to get my high school body back... 65 lbs ago.
    Lets be friends!