What do YOU eat?

Options
13»

Replies

• onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I eat the same things I got fat eating, but in their correct portion sizes, with a healthy dose of veggies on the side. I can't imagine changing/limiting my diet for the rest of my life just to weigh less, so I try not to demonise foods, and I just focus on eating how normal-sized people eat 'by accident', and move around more.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Basically what I want, but I try to stay away from white flour.

I buy the unbleached kind. It makes me feel better.
    2566489_zpsf677f3fc.jpg

I'll have to remember to look at this at home. Photo Bucket is blocked at work. :ohwell:
  • kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to cook, I LOVE to eat. And what has been my biggest downfall with the whole diet thing is that I have it in my head that I cannot have something. So cakes, cookies, bread and everything else seemed like a no-no. That's why I was wondering if everyone else has had to give it up or just make sure they stay within their calories. I want muscles and abs. Never had them, so I want them. And since I have always heard that abs are made in the kitchen.........
  • cstringfellow2013
    cstringfellow2013 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I eat the same things I got fat eating, but in their correct portion sizes, with a healthy dose of veggies on the side. I can't imagine changing/limiting my diet for the rest of my life just to weigh less, so I try not to demonise foods, and I just focus on eating how normal-sized people eat 'by accident', and move around more.

^^THIS

I still eat fried foods, gravies, all the good Southern food, but I eat correct portion sizes that fit my goals and I exercise.
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I changed my diet into something more healthy and cut all the really bad stuff Mon-Fri. Then on weekends I tend to eat out a bit and don't freak out when I eat pizza or drink alcohol.

My personality won't let me do the "all things in moderation." I would love to take one bite of cheesecake, but that isn't me.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    During the week I tend to eat pretty "clean" so that I can eat as much volume as possible without going over 1550-1600 calories. On weekends, my husband and I like to eat out, so I go over my daily calories but stay within my weekly goal while eating tasty, fattening foods. Yes, that includes fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, burgers and fries, pizza, fast food, you name it. It works for me because I have no desire to eat that way during the week.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I try to eat 80% healthy and 20% whatever I want lol. I try not to go out to eat too often because normally that would take me over my calorie goal, and it's expensive.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I changed my diet into something more healthy and cut all the really bad stuff Mon-Fri. Then on weekends I tend to eat out a bit and don't freak out when I eat pizza or drink alcohol.

My personality won't let me do the "all things in moderation." I would love to take one bite of cheesecake, but that isn't me.

Weekend magic
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want... and at this point in my life I want to eat the "Mostly Clean Eating, Somewhat Paleo, Trying to Cut Back on Processed Foods Diet."

Well, except for when I go out to eat, then it's the "Whatever I'm Craving Diet."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: