From Skinny-Fat to Fit and Muscular

Options

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    All that hard work is clearly paying off - you look amazing!
  • bluebull123
    bluebull123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    P.S. I have quad envy!

^this!!! I mean OMG thats awesome
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm so glad I fell in love with lifting. I hope I can get awesome results like you did! :drinker:

What is your lifting program like?
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome work, you look amazing!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Dayum, you look absolutely amazing! Congrats on such a wonderful transformation and putting in the hard work, it clearly is paying off.
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Inspiring to see what strength training can do for a body! Thanks for sharing!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Saw your stats on lifting weights. I am not far off of you on the bench press (60 pds) and dead lifts (80 pds). WOW!!! :noway: On the squats 205 pds, YOU GO GIRL!!! :flowerforyou:
  • dearcrumpet
    dearcrumpet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Holy biscuits! Girl, you look great!! You looked lovely before the re-comp but the weight training has made SUCH a difference.

Awesome job! I'm in a weight lifting program, too, and I hope my legs can look as good as yours!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable job!
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Holy Heck Girl!!! that pic in the white tank with shorts..dead sexy!!!!
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Looks fantastic and you're so pretty, too!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You rock! What a huge difference!!! You look awesome, keep going, I KNOW its a mind f***!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I was the typical skinny-fat. I looked okay in clothes, but I wasn't happy. I started a new relationship and I wanted to not feel so insecure with my body around him. He showed me a couple upper body exercises and I loved how strong/sore the weights made me feel. I did some research, some trial and error and came up with a routine that I liked. Fast forward to now, I feel stronger than ever!

I'm currently on a bulk, so I'm in the process on gaining some muscle/fat before I cut down some fat for a competition. I plan on competing in a bikini comp after a couple years of bulking. Wish me luck! Bulking is such a taxing mental game.

Here's my progress so far.

DAYUM!!!!
    Looking good girl, keep it up.:love::love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You are right up the road from me....
  • rf1583
    rf1583 Posts: 65
    Options
    This is so inspirational! You look amazing and wow your legs! I'm almost 2 months into my bulk. I'm 5'2" also but started at 98-99lbs. I've gained about 2.5lbs so far and I'm already seeing some muscle gains! I've been wanting to see more success stories and pics like this! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • rf1583
    rf1583 Posts: 65
    Options
    Just curious, what does your workout routine consist of?
  • sjbtiger
    sjbtiger Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Incredible work!
  • Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Holy biscuits! Girl, you look great!! You looked lovely before the re-comp but the weight training has made SUCH a difference.

Awesome job! I'm in a weight lifting program, too, and I hope my legs can look as good as yours!
    I'm sure you'll get there in no time! :D
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    Saw your stats on lifting weights. I am not far off of you on the bench press (60 pds) and dead lifts (80 pds). WOW!!! :noway: On the squats 205 pds, YOU GO GIRL!!! :flowerforyou:
    Haha, yeah, my legs grow pretty slowly, but I think I overdid it. Lol. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    You look good! When I was a runner i was skinny fat too. Then I found powerlifting and kbells! Awesome to hear about females not afraid to put on the muscle. Look forward to hearing more about your journey!!!
    I actually wanted to try my hand at powerlifting! Strong woman are so inspirational.
    My bench and deadlift are far too weak though. Lol.
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on a bulk, so I'm in the process on gaining some muscle/fat before I cut down some fat for a competition. I plan on competing in a bikini comp after a couple years of bulking. Wish me luck! Bulking is such a taxing mental game.

Here's my progress so far.

STARTING POINT [Aug 2013]
    w15myr.jpg

FEB TO SEPT:
    mm4odf.jpg

APRIL:
    2cmvris.jpg
    2j500mf.jpg

NOV-Current Date, Bulking:
    2n155r9.png

Nice muscly legs. Hard work paid off.

I'm confused/have a question. What kind of bikini contest requires you to bulk up from your current size?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!