Men: Abs on females...hot or not??

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm not insulting anyone. I just said I don't want to look like that. My opinion, no problem of yours.

No. You said looking like that is your worst nightmare. If I said looking like you was my worst nightmare, that would undoubtedly be viewed as an insult.

Just still amazed that in a world of chronic and/or terminal illness, famine, loss of family and friends, abrupt poverty and incarceration, eternal solitude, and Shia LeBeouf, that looking like that could be anyone's worst nightmare.

:laugh: :flowerforyou:

As a sufferer of chronic illness, I'll cosign this post.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Pointless post in a pointless thread is pointless

Here's some pointless ellipses . .

Hey! :angry:

Ellipses are not pointless.

:explode:

Some points: <^><^>
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for "yes or no" answers... :ohwell:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I'm not insulting anyone. I just said I don't want to look like that. My opinion, no problem of yours.

No. You said looking like that is your worst nightmare. If I said looking like you was my worst nightmare, that would undoubtedly be viewed as an insult.

Just still amazed that in a world of chronic and/or terminal illness, famine, loss of family and friends, abrupt poverty and incarceration, eternal solitude, and Shia LeBeouf, that looking like that could be anyone's worst nightmare.

5af32d4f191a61d96991690dfeacad22-dropmic2.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

There's a difference between saying it's not your preference and calling someone's body a nightmare.

2066659_o.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Now the question is...is Jof upset about ellipses or that there were only 2 versus 3 put up there.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I know this is way off topic now, but my husband expresses a lot of passion for my firm body, muscle definition, abs and glutes. He appreciates my continued progress. I enjoy his passion, interest, and compliments.

Everyone else already responded to the things I would have responded to. The worst nightmare comment was mind boggling.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Now the question is...is Jof upset about ellipses or that there were only 2 versus 3 put up there.

Maybe that's why he thinks they're pointless...

...because he's doing them wrong.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Hot if not over defined
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Ellipses are vile creatures and should never be used . . . .

Is that 3 or 4?

Damn "smart" phone . . :grumble:
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I think we've all learned a very valuable lesson here today ...

J8IhdEF.png

LOL!!!
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Hot if not over defined

YES.

This is exactly what I was trying to go for. There is a GIANT range of what can be termed as "abs" in someones scope of definition. I don't mind visible abs on a night fit tight stomach but a full diamond cut 6 pack is too much for me. It just feels wrong for reasons I've mentioned.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    This thread needs more visuals
    ennis.jpg

Jessica
    Ennis
    is
    hot

jessica_ennis_juicy_*kitten*_Dpt0jTa_sized.jpg
    025bc93dee476fdf616aa77e614e-grande.jpg

Drop dead gorgeous physique.

Holy Carp!!! Absolutely beautiful!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Ellipses are vile creatures and should never be used . . . .

Is that 3 or 4?

Damn "smart" phone . . :grumble:

*twitch*

In your defense, at least you're trying to use them correctly with the proper spaces...

...but that's the only nice thing I can say about you and your haphazard ellipses use right now.
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    As stated by someone else here. An overall toned body is great, but chizled abs on a female? For me not attractive, but some guys are different, but I think I speak for most guys. We basically like no fat in the stomach, cute enough for bikini and maybe a belly button ring or something, but chizzled rock hard abs, I think the ladies like that on guys, but not on the ladies. Extremely muscular women in general are not hot, but toned and a nice body is.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Please not to blaspheme Shia Le Beouf in this thread or I will have to resort to giffy tactics. I feel I am being baited.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    As stated by someone else here. An overall toned body is great, but chizled abs on a female? For me not attractive, but some guys are different, but I think I speak for most guys. We basically like no fat in the stomach, cute enough for bikini and maybe a belly button ring or something, but chizzled rock hard abs, I think the ladies like that on guys, but not on the ladies. Extremely muscular women in general are not hot, but toned and a nice body is.
    lol

righttttttttttt
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Well as long as you're here to speak for most guys. :noway:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Well as long as you're here to speak for most guys. :noway:

I lol'd when I read that.
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I wonder if Shia Labeouf likes defined abs on females?

That is the point of this thread, right. I'm confused.