Men: Abs on females...hot or not??

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Oh nos!! All the ab seeking women are butt hurt and feel the need to lash out ! :laugh: :laugh:

I'M SORRY YOUR ABS ARE GORGEOUS AND YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.

YASH.

For real
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    What is up with people dumbing all over the place and then blaming people's reaction on personal butthurt?

There's enough stupid here. No need to contribute to it.

Dumbing? My post was based on personal opinion. It's not "dumbing" all over the place at all. Clearly it's butt hurt, nothing more. You think it's just purely coincidental the last 6 replies all to me were all women pretty much attacking me by picking apart a single part of my post?

Yeah just coincidence.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Oh nos!! All the ab seeking women are butt hurt and feel the need to lash out ! :laugh: :laugh:

It's more likely your condescending attitude and assumptions than your physical preference in women that has resulted in the "Butt hurt" you referenced.

But what do I know... My body fat% is clearly not ideal enough to have an opinion on the topic.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options

No hurt feelings here at all. Your opinion about whether my abs or anyone else's abs are attractive is entirely beside the point. Some people won't find them attractive and that's fine. People have different likes and dislikes.

The problem is that you're saying you dislike abs on women *because they indicate an unhealthy body fat percentage*, which is not necessarily true. Far better to say that it's not your personal preference than to say it's unhealthy. Because the latter is misinformation that is dangerous to uninformed people.

This is a lot of words. Let me know if you need help deciphering.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options

It's more likely your condescending attitude and assumptions than your physical preference in women that has resulted in the "Butt hurt" you referenced.

But what do I know... My body fat% is clearly not ideal enough to have an opinion on the topic.

:laugh: mine either.
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    Lack of reading skills, poor science, AND condescension?

Surely you belong to a hall of fame somewhere.

This has nothing to do with my feelings, it has to do with misinformation.

Where's the science part? I'm just talking from personal preference. Where did I bring any double blind studies into this conversation?

The lack of reading skills I'm blaming on working from home near the end of my day on a Friday afternoon on 1 monitor while trying to post on MFP. That's my story and you cannot take it away from me.
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    HOT - some men don't like it because they think that the women look "manly". That's stupid. If you have abs, you worked your *kitten* off for a great physique, so oh so HOTT!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    This thread needs more visuals
    ennis.jpg

Jessica
    Ennis
    is
    hot

jessica_ennis_juicy_*kitten*_Dpt0jTa_sized.jpg
    025bc93dee476fdf616aa77e614e-grande.jpg

Drop dead gorgeous physique.

That would be my worst nightmare!

LMFAO

That's hysterical.
  • Achrya
    Options

That makes 3 of us.

This thread has inspired me to break up with food and drop to a dangerously low bodyfat like Jessica Ennis (...).

Am I doing it right?
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Here's more what I was talking about:

Don't much prefer
    womenwithsixpackabs01.jpg

Don't mind really at all
    female-abs-toned-jeans-475.jpg

I like the them both....the first one is HOTT!
  • lacurandera1
    Options

That makes 3 of us.

This thread has inspired me to break up with food and drop to a dangerously low bodyfat like Jessica Ennis (...).

Am I doing it right?

YES. we can support each other on our gurneys.

RIIIIIIIGHT after I eat the rest of these SPK.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Saying things like "man abs" or "my worst nightmare" pushes "opinions" into "shaming".

I don't want to look like Kim Kardasian. She has a higher body fat percentage and smaller muscles than I'd prefer for myself.

Look. I expressed an opinion.

Kim Kardasian is fat. Her "curves" are just fat. To look like that would be a nightmare.

There. I "body shamed".

I continue to be amazed that so many people claim not to be able to tell the difference between the two.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

you know, it's a shame that at your age you still haven't learned any manners.
  • lacurandera1
    Options

th?id=HN.608049618434920020&w=230&h=170&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

:laugh:
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    hawt especially in combination with muscular quads
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'm not insulting anyone. I just said I don't want to look like that. My opinion, no problem of yours.
  • odusgolp
    Options

It's her calling card...
  • Achrya
    Options
    I'm not insulting anyone. I just said I don't want to look like that. My opinion, no problem of yours.

You don't think labeling someone's body your worst nightmare is insulting?

What DO you think is insulting, exactly? Can I get a detailed list to better understand? Because if someone said my body was their nightmare I'd be pretty damn insulted. I mean, if I said I had nightmares about looking like you that would be okay? The mods wouldn't come in like SWAT, dragging me out by my hair and throwing down strikes for attacking another poster?

Someone. Someone please
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I don't like abs on women...

...because it reminds me that there are women out there who have better ab definition (and likely better dedication) than I do.

(Of course, I don't like abs on men for the same reason.)

*Portions of this posts are not entirely true.
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    No hurt feelings here at all. Your opinion about whether my abs or anyone else's abs are attractive is entirely beside the point. Some people won't find them attractive and that's fine. People have different likes and dislikes.

The problem is that you're saying you dislike abs on women *because they indicate an unhealthy body fat percentage*, which is not necessarily true. Far better to say that it's not your personal preference than to say it's unhealthy. Because the latter is misinformation that is dangerous to uninformed people.

This is a lot of words. Let me know if you need help deciphering.

Are you honestly really just continuing on like this? Do you just need some attention? I'm not even sure how my reading skills are being questioned here.

I already said multiple times the problem here is I'm not defining abs like you are. Long distance runners who drop to low body fat levels, their period stops because they're at such a low body fat % but they have a full cut 6 pack is what I'm immediately picturing in my head when I read this thread. There is no clear cut definition of "abs", I'm giving my take on what I thought this thread was referring to. I have no doubt you had visible abs at 20%, I will say it really clear here again for you so please pay attention k?

THIS-IS-NOT-WHAT-I-MEANT-BY-UNHEALTHY.

I even went as far as Googling pictures of what I'm referring to in terms of what I "abs" I personally dislike.