Replies

• tenaciousdee78
    tenaciousdee78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lol! too true :)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    My opinion. I don't find them attractive if they are extremely defined.

Barely visible is great... but man like abs are not attractive in my opinion.

YASH
  • solidsiren80
    Options
    Why only asking men? I am attracted to both men and women, and I find a BIT to moderate definition on a womans stomach HOT HOT HOT HOT! Super hot. There is nothing sexier than a man or a woman moving and working their body in front of you (on top of you....sideways...upside down hehe), and seeing their defined muscles contracting...and um...hm....I should stop now I'm uh....
    haha! Women with defined abs== HOT. but I dont like super duper crazy abs of titanium on women. On men....NOMNOM!
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Because a woman's fitness level only has worth and merit if it can be quantified as a sexually attractive trait...
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    silly question, of course they're hot.
  • StarvingInSuburbia
    Options
    I'm also bisexual.

I think if there's sort of defined abs it's REALY attractive, but if they're crazy extreme it's just nah.
  • chadwick175
    chadwick175 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hot hot hot
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Defined abs are a win! :love:
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options

YASH

success-kid-on-beach-meme-template.jpg
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Because a woman's fitness level only has worth and merit if it can be quantified as a sexually attractive trait...

well, duh!
    In a way that's true for both sexes...
    I'm not a sexist person.. but surely part of the reason we 'tone up' is to look AND feel good...

Lets not turn this into a 'sexist' thing...
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    All females have 'Abs' everyone does... but 'cut' abs for me are a definite turn off... Toned is good... I mean, kudos to them and some people love it, just... not for me (thin, normal.. Toned.. I like...)

Yeah, what that guy said.
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Uhh glad many dont like, i dont think ill ever have them pop out, haha!

But i do have respect for the gals that have them now thats disicipline!
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options

well, duh!
    I'm not a sexist person.. but surely part of the reason we 'tone up' is to look AND feel good...

If you peruse the topics, there are roughly 500,000 posts of "do guys like this" or "which looks better on a woman". I may have seen one aimed at a man's physique and I think it was a spin-off or even a parody of a woman's post. This insecurity women have is continually perpetuated by focusing on attractiveness being the ultimate goal. Of course we want to be attractive, however it simply isn't emotionally healthy to fixate on it.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

YASH

success-kid-on-beach-meme-template.jpg

fivethreeone wins...always
  • LifeReinvented
    Options
    I think slight abs are hot on women--feminine but still fit :) I am not one for six-packs or the V on women, though.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    Uhh glad many dont like, i dont think ill ever have them pop out, haha!

But i do have respect for the gals that have them now thats disicipline!

I think for hormonal reasons it's actually easier for women to have visible abs than men. For the same reason, it is also much easier (but not easy) for men to have striated glutes than women.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options

well, duh!

If you peruse the topics, there are roughly 500,000 posts of "do guys like this" or "which looks better on a woman". I may have seen one aimed at a man's physique and I think it was a spin-off or even a parody of a woman's post. This insecurity women have is continually perpetuated by focusing on attractiveness being the ultimate goal. Of course we want to be attractive, however it simply isn't emotionally healthy to fixate on it.
    I'm not about to argue with you...
    Health beats looks anyway... but EVERYONE has a stereotype that they prefer... it's not to say that everyone 'has' to match that stereotype (personally.. I prefer 'normal' or 'average' bodies.. ) but in the end, everyone, male or female has a preference.. perhaps males just make it more audible.. I for one would rather someone be healthy than 'good looking'..
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I would really like to get mine flatter and tighter....and more defined especially in the obliques.....i'll just keep working away at it....lol...I think they look great on women, which is why I'm working towards it....slowly, very slowly....:cry: