Men: Abs on females...hot or not??

Replies

• dualcollision
    dualcollision Posts: 87 Member
    women with Abs = super attractive. The only thing more attractive to add is if they do squats!
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Shouldnt the question be 6-pack and not abs?

I would hope she has abs, otherwise how else is she supposed to bend over?
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Very subjective question.....

I think well defined abs are sexy on man or woman. However one can go too far and get too defined where *I* do not find it attractive. But a nicely defined 4-6pk is super sexy!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    why should it matter if men find them hot or not? Do YOU find them hot on you? If so, work for them. And, by work for them, I mean eat decent and workout. If not, then don't. That's the only question that should matter.
  • theoncomingstorm6464
    theoncomingstorm6464 Posts: 116 Member
    Don't care one way or the other.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    You can be hot or not with or without them.
    I don't get these chicken parts questions; the sum whole matters more than the parts.

When you ask this, is it because you have them and are afraid of not being attractive?
    Or is it because you fear that this should only be a goal if it's attractive?

Let me tell you, that fear - in either case - is not hot.
    Hot is the strength to decide and do what you want, for yourself, and then to be able to achieve what you want to accomplish.

Eta - great we now have body builder shaming going.
    qft......
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Depends on how good she makes sandwiches.
    That is really the only question.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    I find abs with definition hot on women, but it's definitely not a deal breaker....I'm not having sex with your abs....now a well-defined sniz........there's something I can definitely get into.....\m/
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Uhh glad many dont like, i dont think ill ever have them pop out, haha!

But i do have respect for the gals that have them now thats disicipline!

I think for hormonal reasons it's actually easier for women to have visible abs than men. For the same reason, it is also much easier (but not easy) for men to have striated glutes than women.

Generally, I take your word on things... But this is something I have a hard time swallowing and would like more information. I don't see how this is possible.
    It doesn't make sense at all, actually.

Women biologically hold onto fat more than men because it's needed for healthy babies.
  • i_am_stuck
    i_am_stuck Posts: 11 Member
    definitely hot
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    I don't know.. but I want to have them!!! :) Getting closer.....
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Who cares if men prefer something on a woman? Or if a woman prefers something on a man?

Just workout hard and eat clean to get abs or at least a toned mid section. It's actually harder for women to get abs anyway.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    My opinion. I don't find them attractive if they are extremely defined.

Barely visible is great... but man like abs are not attractive in my opinion.

Since you are asking for OPINION...I also feel this way. When I say "barely visible", I mean of course when not in current use. What you can while she might be lifting doesn't matter. For what it's worth, I don't really like the super duper "ripped" look for guys either (I want to have some definition..but I'd rather you couldn't see my circulatory system at all times) though so you might take my opinion with a grain of salt.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    HAWT!! :love:
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    15-percent-body-fat-female1.jpg

Riiiiiight

1eul4z.jpg
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    LOL @ bodybuilder shaming.

Please...it's called having a laugh at a silly question. Gain a sense of humor, buddy.

BTW, we're allowed to like and dislike any body shape we want (as well as how it is achieved) because the appeal level of looks are all subjective. All I did was put a picture to what quite a few people were saying on here anyway.

All you did was imply she specifically wasn't sexy or feminine.

And because this topic is asking for OPINIONS...yes, that is exactly what I am implying. If you think an unnatural amount of testosterone is feminine, by all means, carry on in your ignorance. I happen to think defined abs are beautiful. I also happen to dislike what most competitive female bodybuilders do to their bodies to achieve their looks. Again, MY opinion, and it ain't shaming unless you got something to be ashamed about.
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    This thread needs more visuals
    ennis.jpg

Jessica
    Ennis
    is
    hot

jessica_ennis_juicy_*kitten*_Dpt0jTa_sized.jpg
    025bc93dee476fdf616aa77e614e-grande.jpg

Drop dead gorgeous physique.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    This thread needs more visuals
    ennis.jpg

Jessica
    Ennis
    is
    hot

jessica_ennis_juicy_*kitten*_Dpt0jTa_sized.jpg
    025bc93dee476fdf616aa77e614e-grande.jpg

Drop dead gorgeous physique.

That would be my worst nightmare!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    My sloshy belly is so happy in this thread. None of those pesky man abs for me, no way, nuh uh. *eatsanothernutterbutter*

Nom, nom! Nutter butter love!

I'm with you! I am too old to worry about showing my belly to anyone anyway. I'm just here to see if it will turn into a train wreck, and to finish off my PB-dipped Hershey kisses!