Men: Abs on females...hot or not??

Replies

• kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    most men have abs like mine... shaped more like a keg than a 6 pack;

Yeah, defined abs are attractive whether on a male or female. Naturally, HEALTHY is the key and overly defined abs, particularly in females, are a sign of insufficient fat stores and are not as healthy as they look.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    My opinion. I don't find them attractive if they are extremely defined.

Barely visible is great... but man like abs are not attractive in my opinion.

The only way abs would be man like is if they were on a man.

I think he is saying women that take testorone. Not natural
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Awww yus I love knowing what men prefer when it comes to women's bodies. Then I do the opposite :drinker:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    I like it when it's subtle.
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    olympia.jpg

c'mon...who WOULDN'T find that sexy and feminine?...
    :sick:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    You can be hot or not with or without them.
    I don't get these chicken parts questions; the sum whole matters more than the parts.

When you ask this, is it because you have them and are afraid of not being attractive?
    Or is it because you fear that this should only be a goal if it's attractive?

Let me tell you, that fear - in either case - is not hot.
    Hot is the strength to decide and do what you want, for yourself, and then to be able to achieve what you want to accomplish.

Eta - great we now have body builder shaming going.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    amanda_latona_6923_143937863631_91906923631_2531528_2278206_n_wtYLJIe.sized.jpg

Softly defined abs (as seen here) are hot in my opinion. Anything too defined, does not look appealing to me, on both men and women.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member

Softly defined abs (as seen here) are hot in my opinion. Anything too defined, does not look appealing to me, on both men and women.

Agree
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    LOL @ bodybuilder shaming.

Please...it's called having a laugh at a silly question. Gain a sense of humor, buddy.

BTW, we're allowed to like and dislike any body shape we want (as well as how it is achieved) because the appeal level of looks are all subjective. All I did was put a picture to what quite a few people were saying on here anyway.
  • 39laurita39
    39laurita39 Posts: 43 Member

Beautiful! This is exactly the look I'm going for, I love the 'fit' look. But my boyfriend has said on repeated occasions he doesn't like abs on women even though he has them. Do I care? Not really because we all have different tastes and I know having abs is not what matters in the end because working on your body makes you look overall hot :) And who doesn't like that? And I have enough confidence to know that if I got abs (hopefully!! :smile:) my bf would love me still, I'm doing this for myself :laugh:
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Each to their own, it's all a matter of personal preference and taste...surely :flowerforyou:
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    It really is down to preference at the end of the day! I for one think a nice well six pack on a chick is hot.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    LOL @ bodybuilder shaming.

Please...it's called having a laugh at a silly question. Gain a sense of humor, buddy.

BTW, we're allowed to like and dislike any body shape we want (as well as how it is achieved) because the appeal level of looks are all subjective. All I did was put a picture to what quite a few people were saying on here anyway.

All you did was imply she specifically wasn't sexy or feminine.
  • at_night_bookstore
    at_night_bookstore Posts: 249 Member
    sure lets call it hot... its shows determination and hard work, which are sexy attributes too...
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Awww yus I love knowing what men prefer when it comes to women's bodies. Then I do the opposite :drinker:

High five!
  • rikracer61
    rikracer61 Posts: 208
    Abs are superhot, men or women!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Who cares what other people think? If your body and fitness level make you happy, you win.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    hot
  • defenderoftheuniverse
    defenderoftheuniverse Posts: 32 Member
    Depends on how good she makes sandwiches.
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    This thread needs more visuals

keira_knightley.jpg
    ennis.jpg