Men: Abs on females...hot or not??

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Please not to blaspheme Shia Le Beouf in this thread or I will have to resort to giffy tactics. I feel I am being baited.
    Sorry everyone, we have a defender here.

qnw5xu.jpg

Your move, chocolate. :-)

Wut? I think you just took my tee and made the hole in one for me.

NOTHING SHIA can wear can ever be bad...even leprechaun raver outfits.
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hot
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Hot

inorite

santanafanning.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Please not to blaspheme Shia Le Beouf in this thread or I will have to resort to giffy tactics. I feel I am being baited.
    Sorry everyone, we have a defender here.

qnw5xu.jpg

Your move, chocolate. :-)

Wut? I think you just took my tee and made the hole in one for me.

NOTHING SHIA can wear can ever be bad...even leprechaun raver outfits.

colbert-were-not-friends.gif
  • blessedmomof3girls
    blessedmomof3girls Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    On men? Hot! On women? Hot!

Nothing better then a well defined body, in my opinion. Doesn't matter what sex you are :)
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    LEAVE SHIA ALONE! ART IS HARD DAMMIT!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Of all the things in this thread you could have chosen . . . :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

I know what's important in this world! And now I'm leaving Walmart so I have no more internet! [fes says good day.gif]
  • PikaKnight
    Options

I know what's important in this world! And now I'm leaving Walmart so I have no more internet! [fes says good day.gif]

2517436-4774509834-Isaid.gif
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    It is a case by case situation. Regardless of attractiveness, much respect goes to anyone, man or woman with well defined abs
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a lucky one, I guess. My man thinks my abs are hot when they are gaining definition (and wanting to go for more is fine with him). He thinks their hot when I'm pregnant and have, quite literally, the definition of a foot on my tummy. And he thinks they're hot 6 weeks pp when it's all a bowl of jello. :laugh:

Ladies: do yourself a favor and stop worrying about if "men" think abs are hot or not. Find a guy (or girl, if that's your thing) who thinks you're hot because you're you, regardless of what your tummy looks like.

(FWIW, I like abs on guys or gals)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Well, I'm a lucky one, I guess. My man thinks my abs are hot when they are gaining definition (and wanting to go for more is fine with him). He thinks their hot when I'm pregnant and have, quite literally, the definition of a foot on my tummy. And he thinks they're hot 6 weeks pp when it's all a bowl of jello. :laugh:

Ladies: do yourself a favor and stop worrying about if "men" think abs are hot or not. Find a guy (or girl, if that's your thing) who thinks you're hot because you're you, regardless of what your tummy looks like.

(FWIW, I like abs on guys or gals)

+1
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    So many people with such strong opinions.

Being fit, and having definition in your abs is hot on anybody. But it is not the ONLY hot look out there. I like a bit more feminine look an a woman.. not quite where the veins are popping... and such.

But... all said... to each their own!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I don't think a woman who is working hard enough to have "debatable" abs is motivated by what others think is attractive. If I were working that hard, I could lick my own belly if need be.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Abs are definitly very hot, there are lots of hot abs in here wow:love:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I don't think a woman who is working hard enough to have "debatable" abs is motivated by what others think is attractive. If I were working that hard, I could lick my own belly if need be.

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • mralmayes
    mralmayes Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I think they look great. Very sexy, but not completely necessary to still look very nice.
  • JMoore221979
    JMoore221979 Posts: 266
    Options
    abs are smoking hot on women!
  • MyRummyHens
    MyRummyHens Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Jess Ennis not only looks, in my opinion, like a goddess, but she is such a beautiful soul with it. Got a real girl crush going on with her.

I have visible-ish abs but not a cut 6 pack. You can see my side vertical abdominal lines and, if you look hard and I'm not bloated, my top two abs. Personally it makes me feel very sexy and strong, and that makes me also feel confident. I think confidence is one of the things which men find especially attractive in a woman as a "whole package", so it works for me. Hubby occasionally sulks that these days I have more abs than him, but it certainly don't put him off and doesn't stop other men from taking an approving glance every now and then.