Thoughts & Prayers please for my daughter

Options
I know I don't post too often, but I could seriously use some prayers. My 12 year old daughter had just finished her leukemia treatment on July 3rd (after a 2 1/2 year battle).... well, she had a fever last week, and the doctors did some labs and some of the cells are coming back abnormal so they want to do a bone marrow test on her tomorrow to make sure she isn't relapsing. Could you all keep her in your prayers and pray that this isn't a relapse? If it is, she's going to need a bone marrow transplant and the first person they'll test is her little brother. It's hard enough watching one child get a bone marrow aspirate let alone two.

I don't know how I'll cope if she has this again, it was hard enough the first time.

Thank you for your time.

Replies

• AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    sending all the positive energies that I can to you and your daughter...
  • fletchbaby
    fletchbaby Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Got your back prayers sent!!!!
  • paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Prayers going up! She'll get through this - stay positive & hang in there!
  • groucherella
    Options
    Positive thoughts and prayers are coming your way! Stay strong and I'm sorry to hear about this.
  • whetzel3141
    Options
    Sending a bunch of prayers straight to God's ears for you and your daughter.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Praying for all of your family.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you and your daughter. My heart is aching for you both...
  • hopewms
    hopewms Posts: 22
    Options
    I'll keep her and your family in my prayers.

1 Peter 5:7
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh no :cry: Clarissa, I'm so sorry to hear :ohwell: I'll def be praying for your entire family, that God give you peace, while giving your children 100% health :smile: I'd like to also send you a friend request, so I can follow up with you. :flowerforyou:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You are in our prayers!
  • scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Options
    You and your daughter are in my prayers...
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter, you and your family.. be strong.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I wish her luck, my thoughts are with you and your family.
  • deeskr
    deeskr Posts: 16
    Options
    I cannot imagine. Your post has me praying...one for you and your family a prayer of healing. two a prayer for mine of joy and thanksgiving for the blessings i have.
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've got your family wrapped up in prayers right now!
  • cherries1971
    cherries1971 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers for your daughter. And big hugs to you and your family. xxx
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Said a prayer for your daughter and for the whole family. Sending you ((((((((healthy strong vibes))))))) >_<
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    So sorry to hear that your daughter has had such a battle so early on in her life. My prayers are heading in her direction. My mom had a 2 year battle with leukemia so I know how very hard it can be.
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you and your family during this diffcult time. I pray for your strength and positive feedback from the test results. We serve a mighty good God and he did not bring you to it, not to bring you through it . Philippians 4:6-7 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.:flowerforyou:
  • Luv2bme
    Luv2bme Posts: 58
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and your family! God will see her through this