Replies

• piquilter
    piquilter Posts: 119
    Options
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    You and your family are in our prayers..(((HUGS)))
  • thrasherette
    Options
    I can only imagine what you and your family have gone through. Sending up prayers.
  • smileyface45
    smileyface45 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LITTLE ONE, I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KEEP HIS ARMS AROUND HER THROUGH ALL OF THIS
  • shagybear33
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers sent your way!

Please keep us posted. Hugs to you and your entire family.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    My prayers & thoughts for your family.
  • ainslieglen
    Options
    Prayers coming your way.
  • MrsUnderwood
    Options
    Romans 8:28: Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

All of our thoughts are known to God. He can understand what is in the mind of the Spirit, as the Spirit prays for God's people. We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves him. They are the ones God has chosen for his purpose,

May the purpose of your family, and particularly your daughter, be a perfect example of goodness and love, and may God bless you all and do His good work.
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    All prayers and upmost positive energy is coming your way.
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    you definetly have my prayers. Keep me posted on her progress.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Sending lots of love and support your way for you and your family.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cuppycake22
    Options
    Sending positive vibes to your daughter and your family!
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone so far. It's wonderful to have such a great support system for all things in life. I cannot express how much it helps.
  • SlimNana48
    Options
    Clarissa,

My love & prayers go out to you, your daughter & your entire Family. We have at sometime in our lives experienced some type of sickness, pain or tragedy & know how hard it is. It’s hard to cope with the fear & uncertainty but the Lord reminds us in Isaiah 41:10 he says Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My Righteous right hand. I know it sounds absurd when we tell you to “keep a positive attitude”. We know how terrifying it is when doubt comes & try's to shake our faith. Just remember what Jesus told us in Mathew 17:19-20 when he said "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, `Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Faith as small as a mustard seed, sounds like a little hope to me, and that's a good place to start.

Today you have come to your family here at MFP & we come together with you in prayer asking our Father in Heaven to heal your daughter of any illness or sickness that is trying to plague her body. In July after of 2 ½ years of a long battle you freed her body of the disease & now we rebuke the devil & send this thing back to the pits of hell which it came. We put it under our feets and trample it to hell. In Matthew 18:18-19 "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. 19) "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. :flowerforyou:
  • bubblez_x3
    Options
    MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH U!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers definitely coming your way for you and your family!!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    prayers to you, your family and the medical team.
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter and your family.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,711 Member
    Options
    My positive, loving thoughts are with you and your family.
  • arich1231
    Options
    You and your family are in our prayers daily from here on for complete recovery
  • tinyliz
    tinyliz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I know I don't post too often, but I could seriously use some prayers. My 12 year old daughter had just finished her leukemia treatment on July 3rd (after a 2 1/2 year battle).... well, she had a fever last week, and the doctors did some labs and some of the cells are coming back abnormal so they want to do a bone marrow test on her tomorrow to make sure she isn't relapsing. Could you all keep her in your prayers and pray that this isn't a relapse? If it is, she's going to need a bone marrow transplant and the first person they'll test is her little brother. It's hard enough watching one child get a bone marrow aspirate let alone two.

I don't know how I'll cope if she has this again, it was hard enough the first time.

Thank you for your time.
    Prayers for you and your daughter. Stay strong and God will get your family through this.