Thoughts & Prayers please for my daughter

Options

Replies

• lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    Prayers are on going. I believe God doesn't forget even one prayer. May you have peace and comfort.:flowerforyou:
  • joliern30
    Options
    sorry to hear about your daughter. You will be in my prayers!! God is the answer !
  • beylover
    Options
    My heart aches for you and your family. I have you in my prayer an God is the answer. Stay strong and positive. *Hugs*
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Just prayed.... God bless you all...
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Done! Please keep us posted...
  • dlmarkley66
    Options
    My prayers are with you and your daughter. Stay strong.
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your daughter. My thoughts are with you and hope she hasn't relapsed. I'm a bone marrow donor and I'm hoping one day that someone will call me to help someone like your daughter who is in need! :flowerforyou:
  • toberlili
    Options
    oh, honey, i wish i could give you all a hug right now, i will keep you in my thoughts and pray for you round the clock.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • mia66
    mia66 Posts: 425
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Love her every day.
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi all, wanted to drop a note saying Hailey is doing well. Halloween is a busy week at the hospital with loads of visitors for all the kids. I've been keeping family and friends updated on our journey via caringbridge. You can find her here http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/squigy
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    God Bless and you are and will stay in our prayers and thoughts.
    Make sure to take good care of yourself too.. It is important that you stay healthy at every level.
    Much love and good health
    Dounia
  • dlmarkley66
    Options
    Bless your heart, and your daughters. Fight hard for her and for yourself. Everyone here is pulling for you and I feel that emotion as I type these words. Trust in God and in the medical team. They will pull her up again.
    bless you and your family.
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    Just wanted you to know I was thinking about your family tonight and remembering you in prayer.
  • lyn54
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thinking of you:flowerforyou:
  • azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Praying for you, your family, and your dear sweet daughter. :flowerforyou:
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sending lots of well wishes your way! Stay strong! :heart:
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    They're working!

My husband sent me an email today because Hailey's 15 day bone marrow results came back. The test they run check for 0.1% blasts (immature blood cells for those that do not know, they are the ones that cause all the raucous in her system), her blasts are so low, they aren't even showing up on the tests.

To be a candidate for transplant, you have to be at 5% or less of blasts, with 0.1% or less being the optimum for the least chance of rejection. So, if we can keep her where she's at for the next 90 days we'll be good to go for transplant around the middle of February.

Thanks again for the continued prayers!
  • lyn54
    Options
    My thoughts are still of you and your family...:flowerforyou:
    I did go on her website and sent a msg. It's under my real name, which I won't reveal on here.

Hugs:heart:
  • Momtotwo
    Momtotwo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    They're working!

My husband sent me an email today because Hailey's 15 day bone marrow results came back. The test they run check for 0.1% blasts (immature blood cells for those that do not know, they are the ones that cause all the raucous in her system), her blasts are so low, they aren't even showing up on the tests.

To be a candidate for transplant, you have to be at 5% or less of blasts, with 0.1% or less being the optimum for the least chance of rejection. So, if we can keep her where she's at for the next 90 days we'll be good to go for transplant around the middle of February.

Thanks again for the continued prayers!

That is fabulous news! Continuing to pray for her and your family and especially the doctors that take care of her. God bless. :flowerforyou: