I want an *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You can have my ex...he's a grade A *kitten*.

Or mine... He's an F'in *kitten*!!!
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Very deep squats, lunges, deadlifts, donkey kicks, run up flights of stairs, clench your butt when you are feeling apprehensive, and eat a lot of food
  • nanosuitninja
    nanosuitninja Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    If you are looking to lose your love handles whilst building your glutes then I recommend you start a program including squats, deadlifts and possibly include some cardio, but don't bulk. Just Eat at maintenance calories and squat, with some cardio, and you will build bigger glutes whilst minimising/losing body fat.
  • AllMyUsernamesRTaken
    AllMyUsernamesRTaken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Right??! People with naturally big *kitten* say they HATE IT. I don't get this obsession with big booties. When I was a teen big booties were "nasty" and too much to most people. Now everybody wants a big booty. I don't get it.
  • AllMyUsernamesRTaken
    AllMyUsernamesRTaken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would you want a big *kitten*???

Right??! People with naturally big *kitten* say they HATE IT. I don't get this obsession with big booties. When I was a teen big booties were "nasty" and too much to most people. Now everybody wants a big booty. I don't get it.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options

I have a natural big bubble butt and I love it :smile:
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Get this book! Strong Curves by Bret Contreras. Do not pass this up! I'm on Week 5 of his 12-week Booty-ful Beginners and my rear is looking FINE!!! Don't get the e-book. Made that mistake. You really need the actual book. $20 on a Amazon. Have a booty-ful day! :wink:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • geek23ka
    geek23ka Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yup.

Squats, Deadlifts, Split Squats.

Hill sprints help too.

yup.

also sled, prowler, HEAVY squats. learn form and get heavy with the weights.
  • rainbowunicorns720
    rainbowunicorns720 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Why would you want a big *kitten*? Do you see all the guys on here so eager to help? That's all the explanation you need lol. Thanks to the person who posted that link! I love that they show how to actually do all those exercises because i didn't know what some of those mentioned even were (bird dogs for example)! I've got the typical bubble butt...i'll thank genetics for that one because I didn't earn it...but I do want to maintain it as much as possible while losing weight so I'm commenting to put this thread in my history for reference! GO BIG BUTTS!!!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    bumping for later.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Personal preference. How do you not get that people have differing desires and goals than you?
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    BMA879ACAAAKnFZ.jpg
  • julz_130
    julz_130 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want one again too but few kids and slacking off made it disappear. Also bigger boobs or a lift. I'm doing squats lundges stairs. I found that my tighs have gotten bigger and more muscular but not really any in the rear, dang it. I heard booty wow is quite good. it's like a bra for your butt. Google it and watch the youtube reviews if you are interested. Apparently it gives lasting results for some. The only other advice I can offer is I hear 2 pills of fish oil and 1 of vitamin e will also help. I am doing this only day one so I cannot comfirm if it works. But I can tell you this you smell like a fish lol. The smell is horrible. Ahhh the things we do hey. The other thing I researched was maca root and fennel. I have no idead if it works but i bought some fennel and will eat it. I'll see how I go.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Tone%252520it%252520up%252520malibu%252520booty%252520workout%252520squat_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I'm taken
  • GalHowYuhBadSo
    Options
    As a sufferer of the dread Male Pattern *kitten* Loss (MPAL), I can relate. Walking doesn't help.

this made me laugh more than it should have! lmao
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Hating.

keep-calm-just-stop-hating.png
  • Catter_05
    Catter_05 Posts: 155 Member
    Options

I get it! not a big one, just one at all! I run, I do squats, I have no butt :( I'll just keep working on it... I wish I could take half my boobs and put them in my butt ;)
  • GalHowYuhBadSo
    Options

I've NEVER met a woman with a big butt who said they hate it. lol. Not one. Woman have desired curves since forever so this isn't a new "trend" you perceive it to be. Growing up, most girls wanted an ample, round butt and they still do today. Nothing has changed. It's always been a coveted feature for millions around the world and that isn't going to change. But different cultures have different beauty standards. It's clear that a size 0 thin body is the eurocentric beauty standard for the desired body (magazines, runways, tv actresses etc..). I can only speak from a black/hispanic beauty standard and big booties have always been our standard. Nothing nasty about either one though. Thin or thick, both are beautiful, as long as the woman takes care of herself.