Eurovision Song Contest

Options

Replies

• Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    What do you think of the 3 hosts? Miss stick, Nikolaj and Pilou? I hope Pilou comes here when he is finished. :wink:

He looks like someone else but I can't think who?
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    After seeing all 26 I still say the best 3 are Iceland, Poland and Italy :happy:
  • Jd0414
    Jd0414 Posts: 24
    Options
    'We should win considering half the Eastern block want to live here' said my friend!

I agree with yer friend
  • Faye_Anderson
    Options
    'We should win considering half the Eastern block want to live here' said my friend!

Nearly as bad as my husband saying Poland will probably get 12 points from us :ohwell:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Awwww, Graham got a special mention! What a shame Terry Wogan never got brought onto stage, lol. :)

I thought the UK entry was the best we've had for years!
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    UK: the cast from the Lion King called...they want their costume back :tongue:

Miss stick reminds me of a barbie doll
  • CharlottesDK
    Options
    What do you think of the 3 hosts? Miss stick, Nikolaj and Pilou? I hope Pilou comes here when he is finished. :wink:

He looks like someone else but I can't think who?

Himself? :laugh:

If you want to see more of him, watch this movie. It SOOOOO good!!! Seriously.
    http://www.trustnordisk.com/film/2012-hijacking
  • MrsSWW
    Options

Nearly as bad as my husband saying Poland will probably get 12 points from us :ohwell:
    We need all the points we can get, tbh I'm a bit miffed we didn't wait until tomorrow to upset Russia. :grumble:
  • Jd0414
    Jd0414 Posts: 24
    Options

We need all the points we can get, tbh I'm a bit miffed we didn't wait until tomorrow to upset Russia. :grumble:

Upsetting Russia is always a bonus
  • MrsSWW
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • squishycatmew
    squishycatmew Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    AHAHAHAHHA I'm in the US, but my boyfriend is French. He gave me this *glare* when I reminded him, but he just saw the clip from France and is, um, happy? Happy in the sense that he likes things that are spectacularly ridiculous….
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    Has the Hungarian song been available as a single, it sounded awfully familiar.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Options
    Iceland, Greece, France, Denmark or The Netherlands for me, but I've never picked the winner yet :happy:
  • CharlottesDK
    Options

You had a very short flat chested Barbie? :laugh:
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    Well, that's it. I predict a win for Europeans.
  • CharlottesDK
    Options
    I voted 7 times. On 6 diffent countryes and the Netherlands got 2 votes from me.
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    Hey, WHERE WAS IRELAND??????!!!!!!!!
  • akoorn1982
    Options
    Iceland, Greece, France, Denmark or The Netherlands for me, but I've never picked the winner yet :happy:

Vote the Netherlands :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    It's difficult to judge them when our commentator is talking over them all the time, but personally I think the lass needs to eat a bit more. Maybe lift heavy.
  • akoorn1982
    Options
    Hey, WHERE WAS IRELAND??????!!!!!!!!

Didn't make it through the semi finals