Eurovision Song Contest

Options

Replies

• CharlottesDK
    Options
    Red wine section has finished, can I fix a vodka and coke for anyone?

You can make me a vodka, orange juice and red soda. It tastes GOOOOOD. :drinker:
  • alipene
    alipene Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    England here...I found the Cheesecake guys kind of sexy :blushing:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    England here...I found the Cheesecake guys kind of sexy :blushing:
    hell, I find cheesecake sexy too, the singers weren't bad either :blushing:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    I want France to win because Moustache - and I suspect they don't want to win which will be funny :laugh:
    A bit like when Ireland had Trevor the turkey or whatever it was?

Reminds me of an episode of Father Ted. Lol
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    Thank you :) her name is Ilse de Lange and solo she is an established country singer. I really like her other songs as well.
    Does she usually sing in English?
  • caseydevil
    caseydevil Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    From Belgium here :-)

We didn't made it into the finals. Not that that was a surprise...

I didn't had a wow feeling with one of the songs this year. I'm curious of who is gonna win.
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    None of them will make it onto my ipod. My guilty pleasure,which did, is the 2010 winning song Satellite by Lena. Don't know what that tells you about my taste in music :embarassed:
    Ah yes, I remember her well. While she was singing I actually said out loud 'Well THAT's going to be another nul points'. It was a runaway winner. Roy pissed himself laughing all night.
  • CharlottesDK
    Options
    Now I know why the Eurovision is SO expensive that they had to ask for more money a lot of times. DONT BRING THEM CAKE AND FOOD FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRIES!!!!! I DONT WANT TO PAY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :explode:
  • Jd0414
    Jd0414 Posts: 24
    Options
    Now I know why the Eurovision is SO expensive that they had to ask for more money a lot of times. DONT BRING THEM CAKE AND FOOD FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRIES!!!!! I DONT WANT TO PAY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :explode:

Curly wurly cake! She hadn't a clue what the woman was talking about!!
  • CharlottesDK
    Options
    Its so expensive that we still dont have money for shoes for Emilie. :noway:
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    Molly clearly didn't have a clue what she was talking about, neither did the French! I think the presenter should have kept all the food, needs feeding up, poor lass, lol!
  • CharlottesDK
    Options
    Molly clearly didn't have a clue what she was talking about, neither did the French! I think the presenter should have kept all the food, needs feeding up, poor lass, lol!

Why do you think I call her miss stick. :wink:
  • Jd0414
    Options
    So who is winning this?
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) her name is Ilse de Lange and solo she is an established country singer. I really like her other songs as well.

Yes she does. My favorites are Not so tough, next to me and I still cry.
  • CharlottesDK
    Options
    So who is winning this?

Not my town. We dont have any money left. :grumble:
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    Its so expensive that we still dont have money for shoes for Emilie. :noway:
    #
    :happy: :laugh:
  • MrsSWW
    Options

Yes she does. My favorites are Not so tough, next to me and I still cry.
    Thank you, I'll have to have a look for her. x
  • CharlottesDK
    Options
    Do you think we can hear anything when Russia are giving their votes? Or will the audience buuuhh so loud that we cant hear anything?
  • Jd0414
    Options
    Ooooo the Russians are not popular
  • MrsSWW
    Options
    It's all turned very awkward, hasn't it? I'm even drinking Swedish vodka to avoid any political contretemps. :tongue: