The REAL Five Foods That Lead To Belly Fat!

Options

Replies

• George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

You shut your beautiful mouth! Nothing can ever take the place of actual coffee!
  • megsterella
    megsterella Posts: 69
    Options
    I hate how Cauliflower gets such a bad rap. It's so good for tightening up your skin as you lose. Everyone hates it, and it stinks when you cook it, sure, but there's a reason some people lose 100 lb and look great, and others need surgery for the excess skin. I'll keep my daily cauliflower, thanks.

post-32278-doctor-who-OH-NO-YES-NO-gif-Da-1YRa_zps3f133de9.gif

Edit: I'm out of practice

It's okay, you get points just for using a David Tennant gif, really.
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I actually like all 5! I've always been the one to pick out the black jelly beans from the bag!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

You shut your beautiful mouth! Nothing can ever take the place of actual coffee!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

I think you mean that no coffee can take the place of actual cauliflower. PLEASE THINK OF YOUR SKIN!!!!!
  • PikaKnight
    Options

I think you mean that no coffee can take the place of actual cauliflower. PLEASE THINK OF YOUR SKIN!!!!!

itrubsthelotion.gif
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

itrubsthelotion.gif

As long as there is plenty of L-Glutathione found only in cauliflower in that lotion!!!!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    Options

itrubsthelotion.gif

The hose you say?
    GoA5dts.gif
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    Options

itrubsthelotion.gif

As long as there is plenty of L-Glutathione found only in cauliflower in that lotion!!!!

L-Glutathione you say?
    GoA5dts.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options

itrubsthelotion.gif

L-Glutathione you say?
    GoA5dts.gif

2013-08-07-5a.gif
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I likes the Brussel Sprouts...tossed in olive oil and a packet of Italian Dressing mix...then roasted in the oven and splashed with lemon juice...I also like being able to run my entire family (including the dog) out of the room about an hour after eating them! Hello Skyrim...we are finally alone!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I like asparagus and cauliflower (though AS cauliflower, not as random other things).
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    Options

itrubsthelotion.gif

L-Glutathione you say?
    GoA5dts.gif

2013-08-07-5a.gif

GoA5dts.gif
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm dying of laughter in the office. Another reason to love MFP.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    BLASPHEMER !!!
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    This whole thread made my day. hahaha
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    quinoa
    quinoa.jpg

:angry: NO

i would have let "tofu" pass but this is just unacceptable
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I support your ban on black licorice and brussle sprouts, but I'll stand with the rest till the end!

no-one-else.gif
  • McGuireTO
    McGuireTO Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I support your ban of licorice, you're on your own for the rest.

8 ½ out of 10 scientists agree with outlawing all 5. tongue0015.gif

scientists_490.jpg

Yea! Officially part of the 1.5%! Seriously though, I was the weird kid growing up that loved asparagus, brussel sprouts, lima beans and spinach (only fresh though).

15%
  • Phoenix612
    Phoenix612 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is probably the best thread I've ever seen... :drinker:

I agree that all of those items need to be banned immediately! :sick: :sick: