5'6 girls, whats your size and weight?

Options

Replies

• JadeQuetzal
    JadeQuetzal Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    5'7" and currently 134.
    In dresses I'd say I'm somewhere around 6 or 8. Most of my dresses use S/M/L/XL sizes, and I have some in each size. I do wish clothing manufacturers would figure out a universal size chart and stick with it -_-
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    5'7" here - close enough! I'm currently 153lbs and my pants are a size 10-12. I am very pear-shaped, lots of booty. :D Hoping to get down to 130-135lbs.
  • its_me_april
    its_me_april Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'6.5", now about 139 lbs and of course sizing depends on the store--at Gap I'm a 4, old navy: 4 (sometimes even a 2--I am definitely no size 2 anywhere else, american eagle 4 or 6, H&M usually a 6 or 8--27 or 28. Tops small or x-small, medium bottoms usually. My measurements are 34-25-38.
  • 1boopster1
    1boopster1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not at my ideal weight. When I am I am a size 10 or 12. I'm female, a senior citizen, and about 5'6 1/2" tall. I'm aiming for a return to my ideal weight for better health, comfort, and mobility in particular. For me, aiming to be super small is absurd. Just not interested and never was. Health and personal comfort rule! So I'm on a journey. Wishing all good health and joy in the process...of getting fit and life in general!
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling massive and finally tackling the covid stone before it gets out of hand. 5'7" 172lb 39,29,42 size UK 12/medium. I have a massive kardasshian bum and weirdly narrow hips, it all sticks out at the booty behind. but I'm more keen to lose weight off my boobs and waist as the bum is partly from having been a competitive cyclist for years so I'm used to looking like a centaur. I'm just currently a fat centaur who's suffered from working from home and the closure of my gym and pool and running and cycling clubs since March. Steroid asthma drugs dont help. But I'm realistic and sticking rigidly to calorie limits and daily outdoors exercise until I feel more normal. Hopefully by next March I'll be small enough to fit comfortably back in my ski clothes if we can travel by then.
  • poshportland
    poshportland Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.6 (and a 1/2") - When I was 182#, I was a size 12-14. I've lost about 60# and now weigh 125# and I'm a size 4 US in J Crew fitted suits/pants - and a Small in Gucci (thank you, Jesus!)_
  • gorple76
    gorple76 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’6, weigh 175lbs and wear UK size 14-16. Although like many on here, depends greatly on the brand and style. I have narrow shoulders and a very flat chest so tops can be much smaller if they don’t reach my wider hips. This weight loss, though, I’m finding I’m losing more quickly from my thoughts and waist, so hopeful for a more even shape.
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    244 pounds, U.S. size 18/20 on top but 20/22 on bottom sometimes 24 if the brand runs small. I am apple shape with a small butt and a big waistline. High waisted helps hide my belly rolls but I need the bigger size to fit comfortably around my belly. I hate when the waistline digs into your tummy fat and feels too tight when you sit down!! :(

Also I’m not quite 5’6” but close.

Any girls with similar stats or similar body type, add me :)
  • happinessevengelist1076
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and about 110 lbs. I'm a size xs
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,675 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" (used to be half an inch taller, but you shrink as you get older) and weight 121-124 lbs. I've been maintaining that weight for several years, after losing 55 lbs. I am a small in some clothes, medium in others. In older clothes (15-20+ year old pants and shorts) I am a 10-12, in new vanity sized clothes a 4-6.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    132. sizes make me crazy because it varies based on store. usually a small top, 27 inch waist pants — that’s like a 2 or 4 at LOFT depending on cut, a 6 at Old Navy, but at MINIMUM a 6 at places like Banana Republic.
  • natasor1
    natasor1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I m 5'5' weight 121lb. sizes from child 16, through women 6 or junior 5.7. if I buy from China, be prepare to choose XXL. BUt chinese swim suwt
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Height 5'7 weigh 191 lbs
    Wear size 12/14 pants
    Large/extra large shirts
    Starting weight was 243 lbs
    Goal 165 lbs.💃🤸‍♀️👏
  • Larcyzoe
    Larcyzoe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 i weigh 162 i wear size 12 US jeans and small tops ,i have a hourglass shape .my goal is 140 . i have lost 31 lbs so far . my body fat percent is at 29 % i want my body fat down to 20 % . i lift weights 3 times a week for a hour n half .
  • audiofreedom
    audiofreedom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same height 165 and I wear US 12 pants. I usually buy a L in tops but probably could go down to a medium.
  • TinaLeigh67
    TinaLeigh67 Posts: 669 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    5'6", 134 pounds. I agree with @csplatt, sizing is crazy. Depends on where you shop. I range from a size 2 to a junior size 7/9. Dresses are usually a 6. Shirts I can wear a small but tend to wear a medium to hide the 54 year old pudge in the middle that just does not want to go away.
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    5'5", 135. I wear between a size 6 and size 10 pants, 10-12 or medium/large in MOST shirts.

But tbh at this point I've decided women's sizing is entirely made up. I have size 4 jeans that are bigger than size 10 jeans, and small tops that are bigger than large ones so at this point I just quit. Fortunately we're able to go in stores now and I just find what freaking fits and scream internally about the inconsistency.
  • pourmonsoleil
    pourmonsoleil Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'6" 163 pounds Size 10 or 12 jeans and usually a large top. I lost most of my weight during the pandemic and working remotely so I haven't bought a lot of clothing yet. And yes, sizing is all over the place. My ultimate goal is 135 but I would be happy if I stay at this weight. I was 242 at my highest wearing size 22W jeans.
  • Viktoria2022
    Viktoria2022 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5.5 and currently am at 126 lbs. I lost 20 lbs in the past 6 months . It is going slow now and I am not exercising as I should, which makes the body a bit uneven, still have some belly fat that I am not sure how to get rid of. But I went from 32 in jeans to 26! Shirts were M to large and is now small/xsmall. My goal is 118 lbs. Worried I am overdoing it but I challenged myself to get back to the weight I was at 20. I am 46.