50lbs Lost! So Happy I had to post it!

Options
achbarrow
achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
So it's official, I've lost my first 50lbs. *Does a Happy Dance* I'm always on here looking at the before/during/after pics and I finally feel like I can put some up of my own so here goes....

I found this picture today on my friends facebook that I absolutely loath but it truly shows how far I've come. (I have no idea what's up with my hand.... :-/)
me2.jpg

This is me a little while after I started at around 263lbs. My Start weight was 272...
IMG_0703.jpgIMG_0706.jpg
And this was me earlier today!! (Not exactly the best quality, I took them in my bathroom on my phone but I was so excited I couldn't wait!)
photo2-1.jpgphoto-1.jpg
I still have 70-80lbs to go but I'm very happy with my progress and I had to share! Thanks MFP and all you great MFPer's that keep me going!

Replies

• chloehippy
    Options
    i can't see the pics, but congratulations on your accomplishment, i cannot wait to hit 50 down!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Yeah Apparently I've deleted all my photobucket pics.....even though they are there...I shall work on it. Thanks!
    Ahahahahahahahah I conquer you Photobucket! There we go!
  • mgap247
    Options
    Congrats - that's awsome! I've just started my journey - by putting one foot in front of another - walking a lot. Making lifestyle changes is how it happens.:wink:
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    *~*~*~*~*CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!*~*~*~*~*~* I'm getting ready to hit the 40 pound mark and it is sooo exciting! :)
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    To add pics, all you have to do is right click on the pic's and select Copy... then paste them on here... silly i know... not HTML... =)

ETA: You look AMAZING!!! Congrats!!! You are inspiring!!! =)
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    WOW Amazing job!!
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    Great job!!! Can't wait till I hit the big 5-0 :-)
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :drinker: I see a big change and that is from all your hard work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jcatkitty
    Jcatkitty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    awesome!!!!
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • k8ieP
    k8ieP Posts: 54
    Options
    great job! You look so much better. Most importantly you look happy and healthy!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! congrats!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Good job! I would be happy to loose 20 lb!
  • msmith101
    msmith101 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!!! You should be so proud of yourself...you are doing it... Keep up the Great Work...So very Happy for you :flowerforyou:
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME JOB GIRLY!!!!!!!!
  • Bosslady11611362
    Options
    Very impressive, you've done really well! Congrats! BTW, love that kitty picture!
  • DeeZaster
    DeeZaster Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats! You look amazing! I would be happy and probably just want to stay at THAT weight for a while- IF i could get there! Looks life to me! Not perfect- but not overdone either.. You just look like your normal average person now! be Proud! WOW Im so HAPPY FOR YOU! I hope one day I post something similar!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hard work pays off! You have really been working at it, and it's a huge difference in before and after! Especially the side view says it all. You've shrunk 2/3's? Great job! You look fab!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Hunny you look A MAZ ING! Congrats on the big 5 0!!!! You look healthier, happier and you should be so proud!!!! Good luck as you continue your journey!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!