50lbs Lost! So Happy I had to post it!

Options

Replies

• hp25
    hp25 Posts: 27
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! Congratulations!!
  • driscollmc
    Options
    oh my gosh!!!!! you look like a completely different person! you can definitely see it in your face. can't wait to post mine :)
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    holy quacamole!!! You go girl!!! Those pics give me HOPE!!! I am at 273 right now and I tell you, that inspires me! You inspire me! You look fabulous!!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Awesome! I just started this journey and it inspires me so much to see stories like yours! You obviously worked hard and it definitely shows :)
  • angelascott919
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!!!

I am only about 3 lbs from there myself. I can't wait to get there. I have a pic of my 40 lb loss on my status.

Great JOB, keep it up!!!
  • scarlettbleu
    Options
    You look beautiful! And what an inspiration, you've done such a great job! Congratulations!!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    WTG! I am heading in that direction good luck on your journey!
  • DAKTHREE
    Options
    That is fantastic!!:bigsmile: You look amazing and an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! That is wonderful news and I am very happy for you. It is a wonderful feeling and you should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work and continue to use MFP!
    Molly
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow! Great pics! Congrats on such great success so far. You look fantastic!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You've done great! Keep it up! I'm 7 pounds away from hitting the "50 lbs lost" mark. You just inspired me to work harder and that it is possible. Thanks for sharing!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! So inspiring.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh!!!!! you look like a completely different person! you can definitely see it in your face. can't wait to post mine :)

Ditto to everything she said! You look fantastic!!
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, i cant wait to reach that goal !!! CONGRATS!
  • kayb58
    kayb58 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look lovely.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You LOOK GREAT Girl!!! :flowerforyou:

Congratulations on such a big accomplishment! :drinker:

How are you going to CELEBRATE YOUR OWN SWEET SELF???

Go buy something S-A-S-S-Y to wear and strut your stuff! UH-HUH!!! :bigsmile:
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You look great! I can't wait until I can say I lost 50.
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great:)
  • gillian_gail
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats on the big 5-0. That's a huge accomplishment and you should be so proud. Best of luck on the rest of your goals, and it's rather obvious that you can do it.

-Gillian-
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!