50lbs Lost! So Happy I had to post it!

Options

Replies

• mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love your kitty pic too!
  • midmomike2
    Options
    That.....is.....AWESOME!!!! Keep it up girl! You look great!
  • byrdhouse2006
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the great work ~ you are doing awesome ;)
  • Lulu2929
    Options
    wow that is so wonderful. Congratulations
  • katyncal
    katyncal Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    you look so great! props to you my dear!:happy:
  • eshollis87
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. I just started Monday and I wanna lose 100! Those pictures are a great motivation! Keep up the great work!
  • bushman124
    bushman124 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and WOW what a difference! Best of luck to you as you continue your weight loss journey! You are an inspiration to many, keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    You look amazing!! Good job! Keep up the good work!!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    You look great!!
  • jenn_18
    jenn_18 Posts: 32
    Options
    YAY!!! you are such an inspiration!! my start weight is similar to yours, I cant wait until I can celebrate too!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look so great..keep it up girl! :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    OMG your were EXACTLY at my start weight...this is so exciting to see, because it really gives me hope. I'm losing...but it feels like I'll never LOOK like I've lost anything if that makes sense, and seeing your before and afters really cheered me up.
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep up the good work! You should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • DownHomeGal
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC! You look amazing! Wow. What an inspiration you are! Thank you for sharing your pics :o)
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring! It's such a difference and you look so much healthier! Keep going! Can't wait to see more pics!
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job :wink:
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    OMG your were EXACTLY at my start weight...this is so exciting to see, because it really gives me hope. I'm losing...but it feels like I'll never LOOK like I've lost anything if that makes sense, and seeing your before and afters really cheered me up.

I felt the same way! Just keep at it! It will come off and you will start to see a difference. For me it took 20-25 before I could personally see a difference. If you take pictures to document the journey it makes it easier to see the difference. I couldn't see any difference until I compared the pictures side by side. You will do it!! *hugs*
  • You look awesome, how good do you feel!
  • Skunkroaster
    Skunkroaster Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow...a proud moment. Good Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!