Poops65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!! The most important - No. 3!!
  • leachjg
    leachjg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    1.) I love living.
    2.) I love exercise.
    3.) Any pain I have is from pushing myself and not from having too much stuffing on me.
  • jpore
    jpore Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    1. I feel like my body and I are on the same page again. Like bumping into a long-lost friend and still having everything in common. It feels amazing.
    2. My fiancé tells me how amazing my butt is several times a day, definitely nice.
    3. There are moments, either right in the middle of a really tough workout, or after I've found out that I have dropped another dress size, that I have to stop myself from breaking down into tears because I am so proud of myself. I used to cry because I was disappointed in myself, I can't even remember the last time I disappointed myself.
  • Cby60
    Cby60 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have much more energy
    Feel happier - more positive
    Enjoy exercise like biking, roller blading - I use to avoid exercise
    Can reach my toes to put on nail polish!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 30 pounds
    I learned how to eat in moderation instead of taking an "all-or-nothing-eat-salad-and-oatmeal-all-day" approach
    I've regained confidence and then some
    I've become more internet savy. I never heard of the word butthurt meant until I joined mfp :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!