cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    How is sitting in a hot tub considered cardio? :huh:

i think *kitten* is implied.

Didn't know what that meant!! But that would do something...:sick:
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    *forehead slap* It's proven we only need 8 grams of protein a day which is in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. But I'm not arguing with ignorance... it only proves to be mind numbingly annoying.

da *kitten*? :noway: :huh:
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry you guys feel the need to turn someone's success story tips into your own troll-a-thon. Seriously, find something better to do, like working on your poor attitudes. I have just realized this community is full of disrespectful jerks and no longer would like to be a part of it. Enjoy your days and fill yourselves with pride, you have earned it... obviously.

And instead of questioning what I wrote, why don't you do a little research.

In the words of yoda "A bunch of retards you are"
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    *forehead slap* It's proven we only need 8 grams of protein a day which is in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. But I'm not arguing with ignorance... it only proves to be mind numbingly annoying.

Please point us to a study that proves this.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    el oh el

where the hell did you find that number
    its .8g/lbs of lean body mass
    so unless you weigh like 15 lbs your a little off with that number

and these posts are result of you sprouting the same stuff that people have proven time and time again on these forums to be false
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Imagining what the world would be like without condescending *kitten*...

I have been asked a lot on what I do, so I made it easy and posted it. So... if you could kindly exhibit more reasonable behavior and move on, it would be appreciated. I'm sorry I inadvertently triggered your troll button.

I imagine it would have a lot more nonsense and a lot less good information.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Imagining what the world would be like without condescending *kitten*...

I have been asked a lot on what I do, so I made it easy and posted it. So... if you could kindly exhibit more reasonable behavior and move on, it would be appreciated. I'm sorry I inadvertently triggered your troll button.

Imagining what the world would be like without people who make wild claims with no scientific backing to their assertions because they read a poorly researched blog and were dumb enough to believe it.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options

Show me the publication that says this. And I don't mean a Women's World magazine.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry you guys feel the need to turn someone's success story tips into your own troll-a-thon. Seriously, find something better to do, like working on your poor attitudes. I have just realized this community is full of disrespectful jerks and no longer would like to be a part of it. Enjoy your days and fill yourselves with pride, you have earned it... obviously.

And instead of questioning what I wrote, why don't you do a little research... A ****ing hot tub works your cardiovascular system.

First of all, using the r-word is really not cool.

Second of all, I'm happy for your success. But if you are going to make outrageous claims than it's on you to back them up. Please share the study that you found that says we only need 8 grams of protein a day.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

And instead of questioning what I wrote, why don't you do a little research... A ****ing hot tub works your cardiovascular system.

2u4lxcn.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    I'd personally like to see the information and source from this. The Institute of Medicine (and even the ADA) recommends a MINIMUM of .8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight. So if you're like 15lbs in weight, the 8 grams would suffice.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options

Say WHAT?! I'ma need to see where it says that.

Yeah I would like to see that as well, this is the first time ever I have heard this one...no matter what site you use for calories, 8g is never the recommended protein intake.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    5 calories extra per day is 1,825 extra calories per year. Do you even math?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • OldChief10
    OldChief10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bump for the fun
  • rpmtnbkr
    rpmtnbkr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    How is sitting in a hot tub considered cardio? :huh:

Chasing the bubbles???

Sorry couldn't resist....
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    lmfao
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Stupid and rages indignantly.

I'm giddy!
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

Uh oh, name calling is against the TOS. Shame on you and your nutrition claims that are not backed up by science, but if they are, please post that information.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options

And instead of questioning what I wrote, why don't you do a little research.

you burn like 50 calories an hour in a hot tub

and good, we dont need any more people propagating bull$hit on here
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    29559823.jpg
This discussion has been closed.