Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Today on MFP I Learned...

13»

Replies

• whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Squats and deadlifts.
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    I found out that everyone on MFP seems to be a nutritional expert...
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    So now I'm wondering if any of you big-bossomed ladies have amazing swimming abilities?
    i-5HhkKFc-S.png
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Cows can swim, but won't unless they feel threatened and have no other options.

They also run. FAST at that. You would be surprised how fast they can get their big @sses moving.

S/N: if you are ever chased by a cow, get thee behind a tree. They can run, but their steering sucks and they cannot get around the tree faster than you.

I posted a youtube video earlier. Those cows aren't being chased, they're wading in water while eating riverside/swampside green stuff.

Wading =/= swimming. PS: I own 75 cows. And 300 acres with 3 ponds. Just a silly cattle farmer here.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Cows can swim, but won't unless they feel threatened and have no other options.

They also run. FAST at that. You would be surprised how fast they can get their big @sses moving.

S/N: if you are ever chased by a cow, get thee behind a tree. They can run, but their steering sucks and they cannot get around the tree faster than you.

true story; found this out firsthand :)
  • Geoj0
    Geoj0 Posts: 145 Member
    ... womens body fat percentage