So I completed T25 Alpha and Beta last week...

Options
13»

Replies

• mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good job. (: You look great.
    Thank you!
  • mattjft
    Options
    Amazing progress!

This has been a great motivator for me - I'm starting T25 tomorrow and I'm so excited.

Let us know how Gamma is in terms of progress. Really pleased for you. Well done :) xx
    I hope you love it!
  • mattjft
    Options
    Great job
    Thanks a lot :]
  • mattjft
    Options
    I'm doing bits and pieces of t25 on days I don't do other exercises that leave me too tired for the additional 25 mins... I'd like such results when I complete those 2 months in 5 months probably :(
    Good luck! I hope it works out for you :]
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Bump to show the hubby! Great job!!
  • IslandSeeker
    Options
    Great job!! Your post just reminded me why I bought the program - and why I need to do it! Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing your results after gamma.
  • mattjft
    Options
    Bump to show the hubby! Great job!!
    Thanks! I hope showing him gets him motivated to do it if that's the reason you are showing him :]
  • mattjft
    Options
    Great job!! Your post just reminded me why I bought the program - and why I need to do it! Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing your results after gamma.
    You should do it! It goes by so fast!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - pictures don't lie!! Well done!
  • sizco18
    sizco18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow. this is amazing.
  • mattjft
    Options
    Wow. this is amazing.
    Yeah I didn't realize how much of a change it was till I saw the pictures. I'm glad I had a before picture.
  • mattjft
    Options
    So I just completed week 2 of gamma and I am fianlly seeing a little definition in my stomach area so I'm pretty pumped. I'm trying really hard to eat completely healthy with no cheat meals or anything.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!