the "why did i just eat that" thread.

Options
1235»

Replies

• phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had enough calories left over for 2 jalapeno poppers with no dip. Jalapeno poppers are my favorite food, ever since I was a little girl. I was watching Once Upon a Time on Netflix and fiance was nibbling on the box of poppers he made, and I ate 2 more than I should - so 4 total. :( 150 calories over. I should know better not to eat a trigger food.
  • indianarunner76
    indianarunner76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Chinese chicken and broccoli large size. Ate all of it. Stuffed. But yummy
  • sino19
    sino19 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My coworker bought me some yummy keebler chocolate mint cookie mini things. I was being good and eating 1/day and then decided that I should just finish the pack so that they weren't impacting my sugar counts every day for the foreseeable future. That makes no sense.

Exactly what I do. 'Oh i need to get rid of all these sweets that have culminated in my house as I'm on a diet. Throw them away? Don't be silly, I'll just eat them instead'

^^lol, I do this so often! buy something I know I have zero self-control over, binge on it then just convince myself that I better finish it so it's not there to tempt me :ohwell:
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    oh man... once i start eating anything chocolate/gummy bears/etc (candy), if i have a large bag in front of me i can't stop. i bought a 40 oz bag of gummy bears and ate almost a 1/4 of it in one day... ughhh!
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Kfc chicken strips and iced cappuccino.it was more of a meal emergency as my packed lunch got spoilt :-(
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    An entire order of shrimp chow mein. Because period.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    A half a batch of fudge brownies with 2 glasses of milk---felt sooo good----for a while-then not so good :happy: :ohwell:
  • MaeRain
    MaeRain Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I let my roommate talk me into getting KFC for dinner.... And then I ate my full half of the 10-piece meal, plus a slice and a half of the free cake that came with it. Not doing that again anytime soon.
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options

BECAUSE WHO HAS ENOUGH SELF CONTROL NOT TO , AM I RIGHT?
  • xmusicloverr
    xmusicloverr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    2 and a half slices of pepperoni and bell pepper pizza... would've been 3 if my sister hadn't stolen the last half eaten slice from my hand and run with it. Ugh, now I feel sick and I'm still under my calorie goal.
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options

BECAUSE WHO HAS ENOUGH SELF CONTROL NOT TO , AM I RIGHT?

1131.gif
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm really good at working junk into my calorie goal. Which is probably bad but ugh I love McDonalds :(.

The other day I had a 520 calorie McWrap and an apple pie and it was SO WORTH IT. Not worth it was the crappy chocolate bunny I blew 300 calories on a few nights ago, though. It just tasted cheap and plastic-y. Never again.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Last night I fancied something naughty, So went into my kitchen.....

To find these amazing chocolate coated biscuits - One side chocolate, the other biscuit - So addictive

I think I had about 7 of those......... 70 calories each = 490 calories

Then I decided to munch of 3 of them oat coated biscuits, again 70 calories each!!!!!!!

OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kettlecise & gym tonight I think
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    most of the time it's peanut butter...with a spoon...right from the jar...
    I can easily eat a half cup of peanut butter without realizing it
    then I feel so gross and heavy afterwards sigh

SNAP!!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I made sugar puffs yesterday and ended up eating them all. That wasn't exactly a good decision (but it was delicious).
  • itsadogslife
    itsadogslife Posts: 209
    Options
    today I had a wunderbar.. and yesterday I had a pina colada and a sangria :( and on Friday I had tequila and 2 ciders.. I'm on a downward spiral it seems..
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    It started out good- my work was having a barbecue and I knew a burger was a bad idea. So I left for healthier options.
    The thai place was closed (damn you, Mondays!), the sushi place was closed (WTH!), and the brunch place looked busy...

So I went to a tiny Italian place, was unimpressed with their salad selection, but ordered one anyway. Then added on a slice.
    Didn't even eat the damn salad because the pizza slice filled me up, but at least it wasn't enormous- just cheesy, greasy, and saucy.

Mad at myself. Feel bloated and super fat. Not sure if it's all in my head or if it's worse than I think.