Need to lose 100+

Options

Replies

• arheasn
    arheasn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have about 120+ still to lose. I have been seriously tracking since Nov. , but according to my doctor's charts I have already lost 50 pounds since this time last year.

I decided when I started that I would focus on little chunks at a time so I wouldn't feel so overwhelmed. My first goal was to have the dial on my old bathroom scale stop going back past 0 every time i stepped on it! Now that goal is in my rearview mirror, I am looking for 10 pound chunks, and probably buying a bathroom scale that didn't originate before the birth of my 23 year old son.

The biggest thing for me and everyone around me to remember is I didn't put this on overnight, I'm not going to lose this overnight.
  • jasonjulie4543
    jasonjulie4543 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am on liquid diet right now and it is amazing how much free time I have now that I am not thinking about food. I have a really deep and meaningful relationship with food.....I like to eat.....I LOVE to eat.....I like to think about what I am going to eat......and then try to decide how to get more to eat. It is truly strange to see that I can live without 2 or 3 helpings of food sitting in front of me. I swear I hadn't been hungry in 36 years....I ate all the time, I never let myself feel hungry. I even walked away from mashed potatoes and gravy today........WALKED AWAY, can you believe it??? Very Strange........:laugh:
  • leefuuxx
    leefuuxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose at least 150lbs!! Even more to get into the normal range!! ^^ i need all the support I can get so please add me if you want! <33 Buddies yeah!
  • allofme32
    allofme32 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I met a local celebrity yesterday with my hubby and took a picture with her. I posted it on facebook but quickly deleted the photo. I did not realize how big I have gotten in the past 7 years. I bought a new dress for the occasion and I thought I looked cute but I was horrified to see how I really looked in the pic. I will use the pic for motivation. I still have a copy of it on my phone. I need to lose over 120 lbs. I tried diets and fads. Lost weight and gained it back double. I realize that I have to change my entire way of living.

I am open to hear advice from any of you on things that work for you. No fad diets please. Calorie counting and journaling is good.

Thanks for reading my post.
  • jaigirl
    jaigirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants please feel free to add me! I need to loose 110 pounds and I'm just getting started and figuring things out around here! :)
  • mindyminor3
    mindyminor3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!! 100+ to lose here too!!
  • tanabby21
    tanabby21 Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me! First day here.
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm in :D
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Me! Feel free to add :)
  • jimvandam33
    jimvandam33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If I can do it anyone can.
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My total weight loss to my goal will be about 135. I'm about 50 lbs down now, but still have 80 to go :)
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I have around 100 to lose, its time time to take health seriously you know? I want to be around on earth awhile and am tired of not being able to experience things like other people can.
  • fequick
    fequick Posts: 16
    Options
    Let's do this ladies! I get well over 100lbs to lose.
  • bevers1948
    bevers1948 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My name is Bevers. I need to lose more than 100 pounds. I need support & hope to find a friend
  • bevers1948
    Options
    good for you
  • kdub731
    kdub731 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have about 100 pounds to go! I'm active on here every day.
  • aishah91s
    aishah91s Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey... I need to lose over 100lbs from my start weight so feel free to add me =D
  • bevers1948
    Options
    not sure how to add you
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got 100+ to lose, log in daily, and try to be supporting and motivative!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Any of you are welcome to add me, I have 85 to start with then another decision. I have a great group of friends that are supportive and motivational. We help and challenge each other every day. i am on and log every day and have an open diary