Replies

• Sharky1964
    Sharky1964 Posts: 10
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • thatonefatguy
    thatonefatguy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose over a hundred myself!
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !! I'm always looking to add more friends !! my friends I have at the mo are FAB !! and really help!
  • Mansfieldmama
    Mansfieldmama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site as well and I have around 80 lbs. left to lose. Sending a FR. Let's keep each other motivated!
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me : )
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    great start!
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Also in a great group if you aren't scared of title. Morbidly Obese.
  • KayeArlana
    KayeArlana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 200 lbs to lose!
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to go too and I'm looking for any/all support! Feel free to add me, anyone :)
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This thread is very encouraging to read - it's awesome to see so many of us wanting to work on this together!

I would like to lose 100 pounds total, maybe a few more?

I'm very active here on MFP, I'm friendly, and anyone is welcome to add me as a friend. My MFP friends have been so encouraging so far and thanks to them I haven't given up! I've only been here 45 days and it has been a slow process so far so I know I'm going to be here a while yet. My biggest weight loss problem is STRESS and stress eating lol...
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I started on March 31st and am down 16 lbs so far and have 107 left to go!! Please add me, I log daily and keep my diary open to friends!
  • Ladytigerr1980
    Ladytigerr1980 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me too.. i am on the same journey
  • alyssamaryw
    alyssamaryw Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm in! I have 116 to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I have about 150lb to lose. Anyone feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • keykeyh5
    keykeyh5 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am in as well. I have about 240 pounds to lose and I started my journey the same day I came back from my doctor ( which was 5/16). I am vety willing to be a support on here because I need the same support! We can win this!!!
  • FantineRose
    FantineRose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Kinda new and I have lost 13 so far! Looking for friends!
  • emzyfish
    emzyfish Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 110 :) on every day! anyone who wants to can add me!
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm nearly at a third of what I need to lose in total - I may be here some time, but so long as we are in the right direction, just keep at it. :smile: I don't care how long it takes - I'm happy if the counter tells me I'll be less in 5 weeks and if not, then tomorrow is another day. You can do this!
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have over 150 pounds to lose, and welcome any new friends! Everyone is welcome to add me. :)
  • zharptichka
    zharptichka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. I'm definitely hoping some accountability will help me. Trying to lose 106 lbs.