How much do I look like I weigh?

Options
1235»

Replies

• lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fact is, that she has flabby arms, love handles and noticeable fat on her belly. From what I get from her post is that she works out a lot and cannot get to her ideal weight. I understand how frustrating that is and there are options. One of them is tickle lipo. I struggled with my love handles and belly fat even when I was at 165. It wasn't anything big but it was noticeable just like the OP's. Tickle lipo fixed it. That is my experience and my suggestion. Tickle lipo is not for obese people. Neither the OP nor I are obese. Just like her, I struggled with those last few pounds. People should do their research before rushing to conclusions.

I didn't say I wasn't seeing results, I said the scale wasn't showing the progress I was making. I'm continuing to exercise rather than taking the surgical route. Thanks for your bluntness, though.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    159?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    WTF is a "tickle lipo"?
  • danajane27
    danajane27 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would say 120-130. I would love to look like you though!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    111?
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    Fact is, that she has flabby arms, love handles and noticeable fat on her belly. From what I get from her post is that she works out a lot and cannot get to her ideal weight. I understand how frustrating that is and there are options. One of them is tickle lipo. I struggled with my love handles and belly fat even when I was at 165. It wasn't anything big but it was noticeable just like the OP's. Tickle lipo fixed it. That is my experience and my suggestion. Tickle lipo is not for obese people. Neither the OP nor I are obese. Just like her, I struggled with those last few pounds. People should do their research before rushing to conclusions.

Hey dr lipo! I don't know who you are looking at when you say what you do, but she doesn't need lipo. OK? She looks just fine! Understand?
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    You look great, now HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?

145lbs. Thanks!

I'm the same height as you and was gonna say 140, because I'm currently 147 and you look a tad bit skinner than me.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

145lbs. Thanks!

I'm the same height as you and was gonna say 140, because I'm currently 147 and you look a tad bit skinner than me.

Heyyyyyyyy! Punky Rachel, did you get that new swimsuit?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    119?
  • hippechickie
    hippechickie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    140lb
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    119?

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options

145lbs. Thanks!

Heyyyyyyyy! Punky Rachel, did you get that new swimsuit?

lol not yet, but I do get paid this weekend
  • love2b3fit
    love2b3fit Posts: 31
    Options
    130-140 ish