What non-scale victory you most looking forward to?

Hi everyone. I am on this journey primarily for health reasons. However, I'd be lying if I didn't say I am excited to be back in regular sized clothing.

The non-scale victory I am most looking forward to right now is being able to fit comfortably in an airplane seat and not require the belt extender. Especially since my job requires a lot of flying on small float planes, which is awful and embarrssing!

What nsv are you looking most forward to?

Replies

• xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    34D bras and needing to buy new jeans! Such a pain that I'm too "big" for normal stores but too "small" for plus sized stores!
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    I am really excited to wear a size small shirt. I always thought my boobs were to big (and they were) but now that I've lost the weight a small is well within reach since I'm beginning to fit well in mediums.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Wearing clothes that don't come from plus size sections/stores
  • metalkim85
    metalkim85 Posts: 72 Member
    Honestly, to see my feet when I look down. And to get rid of my double chin/neck fat
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    leaving my S.O.
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    I want to read a book at the beach ...
    In a bikini! C:
  • bakokari57
    bakokari57 Posts: 34 Member
    Being able to go horseback riding and on an extended pack trip in the mountains.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Not feeling ashamed to sit in the seats at the movies or on an airplane.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    leaving my S.O.

Why does that have to wait for weight loss?
  • edfred145
    edfred145 Posts: 3 Member
    The airplane was a big victory for me. I travel a lot for work too.
    Being able to shop in the regular sizes was another huge one.
    Roller coaster seats and horseback riding.

The best though, and still unattained is for my husband to be able to carry me. It's a wish he actually shared with me, and it was on my list too!
  • Actually ENJOY clothes shopping and not have to ask the question "Can you direct me to the plus size section!"
  • rencawdor24
    rencawdor24 Posts: 157 Member
    Feeling light and great about myself.
    Being able to jump around without my flabs jumping/wobbling too.
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    To wear a size small again !!!!
  • ktriplett7
    ktriplett7 Posts: 12 Member
    Looking good in my B-Day suit.:laugh:
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Run a mile straight without my asthma inhaler.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    I want to have a flat stomach

this
  • JasonKnight85
    JasonKnight85 Posts: 67 Member
    Being able to roller blade and ice skate without knee pain again. 36lb down, 71 lb to go before I can get my knee surgery. That's the plan!
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Getting into my wetsuit, I bought it about 2 years ago and have never fitted in it. It was A LOT smaller than I thought when I ordered it. I am almost there (as in I can fit in it and do it up but it takes about 30 minutes and cuts off the circulation to my feet, LOL!). A few more kilos and I should be able to go open water swimming without having to freeze in only my swimming costume :-D
  • greentray
    greentray Posts: 35 Member
    To be able to wear all my lovely summer clothes from last year! Apparently I've been told its because i'm happy and content now. But i would like to be all those things and fit into the clothes :-)