What non-scale victory you most looking forward to?

Options

Replies

• epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have been able to cross the aisle from plus-size to regular size clothes, which was a big one for me! Now I am wanting to eventually be able to get off some of the meds I take.
  • smallsopro
    smallsopro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking healthy and happy in my friend's wedding pictures when we travel for her wedding 1 month and 5 days from now.

My tummy will be flatter, my bra straps will sit more squarely on my shoulders, and I'll be a little comfier standing around in heels all day. Oh, and my prominent cheekbones will be even more obvious -- it's amazing how weight loss changes your facial structure, right?
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wearing jeans on Friday at work with no muffin top.
    No fat sticking out of the sides of my bra
    Being able to zip up my green dress.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to see the hoo ha without shifting my fat around (I carry most of my weight right in my middle).

I recently bought a whole outfit in my closet that is my "goal" outfit - I can't wait to be able to happily and comfortably wear it.

I'd like to feel as beautiful on the outside as I already do on the inside.
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Call me shallow if you may but, after "getting fit" was achieved, 6pack abs is my only victory left.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Arms and thighs that don't jiggle.

The ability to run a short distance or hike up a hill without crashing.

Lean muscles.

Teeny-weeny clothes.

Lightweight bosoms.

Knobby knees.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    No more chub rub.
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    All of this!
    To be able to buy cute bras (once you get past a D they are just ugly)

To just get dressed and feel confident and not have to try on a million things and worry that my blubber is showing

To wear a bathing suit and not want to cry

To feel comfortable with myself
  • firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wearing my shirt tucked in with a skinny belt.

I carry any excess around my waist...so while the scale looks pretty good, I can never wear a blouse tucked in without feeling self-conscious.

THIS!
  • agentpolo083
    agentpolo083 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Confidence!!! I can't wait to feel confident. I'm such a better person when I'm not down in the dumps.
  • jackjackattck
    jackjackattck Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love fashion, and find myself looking at outfits on Pinterest all the time, weather it be casual or business outfits. But, when I used to go shopping to look for the items in that outfit.. I used to be very discouraged and would not buy anything! Now I am beginning to love shopping again, and I actually feel happy when I try on cute clothes. Feeling confident in my body and clothes will help me so much in my career!

Also, I hate my thighs and can't wait until the day I can wear shorts comfortably without feeling insecure about them!
  • powerpigeon
    powerpigeon Posts: 46
    Options
    I want to be able to zip up my cocktail dress and my orange mini skirt.
    I want to shift the extra inches that seem to have all gone on my middle and get my 'official' hourglass measurements back.
    I want a flat stomach.
    I want to run a 5k and not feel like I might die.
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for being told my legs look good. Right now they're short and plump but when I'm done they are going to look amazing!!
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    To fit into my prom dress from 21 years ago (currently hanging in my closet).

To not feel self-conscious when I start showing horses again (I am almost there--at a trail ride last weekend I noticed I was no longer the fattest person there, which felt good!)
  • vastiris
    vastiris Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    CONFIDENCE. I can't wait.

This is a weird one, but to look good in pictures. As silly as this is, I often dislike how I look when photographed, and it sort of puts a damper on so many good memories... and I HATE that.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Skydiving. It's been on my "bucket list" for 20 years now, but I was always at least 100 lb over the weight limit.

I was supposed to do it on my birthday this week but we were rained out. This Saturday!!!!!
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wearing clothes that don't come from plus size sections/stores

This. And I'm short the so plus size short people selection is not that great.
  • KajiraPanda
    KajiraPanda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    being able to complete a 10k and then a marathon are my long term Non-Scale Victories that I'm most excited about getting to.
    For now completing a 5k in a good time without feeling like i'm gonna die would be great.
  • kdub731
    kdub731 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not having to shop in the plus size section, and actually feeling comfortable and confident in my clothes!
  • pattykaye33
    pattykaye33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear smaller clothes they are so much cuter and look more flattering when your thinner and in shape.