Gained 2.2 lbs in a day!!

Options

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    To much ice cream?
    This was my thought.

ETA: Sugar is the debil. You should know this; it's in your username...

Are you insinuating I'm the devil?
    Pretty sure you're smoking, so yes? :flowerforyou:
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    To much ice cream?
    This was my thought.

ETA: Sugar is the debil. You should know this; it's in your username...

Are you insinuating I'm the devil?
    Pretty sure you're smoking, so yes? :flowerforyou:

Oooooh.

2ufbqqx.gif
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    You have a tumor that grew 2.2lbs overnight. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    You have a tumor that grew 2.2lbs overnight. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Is it the lactose kind?
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    2ufbqqx.gif

:love: I love her :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this got to 4 pages without someone mentioning the most important factor of all when it comes to weight. Was the ice cream clean? You should call the company and find out how they source their ingredients. You may have gotten one of those bad batches that happens when the cow is milked during a thunderstorm while facing south and listening to an audiobook of 50 Shades of Grey. The only way milk can be really clean is if the cow is facing east, the first sunbeams of the day lighting onto its face and Mozart playing softly in the background.

You should call them and demand answers. They need to be held responsible for their shoddy conditions. If you want us to, we can all run over to their Facebook page to complain. MFPers assemble!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    2ufbqqx.gif

:love: I love her :blushing: :flowerforyou:

ebamwx.gif

me tooooo
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Omg, so I was keeping a steady weight on the same calorie intake and then BOOM! Went from 116.4 to 118.6 in just 24 hours! Thought it might be water retention but its been 4 whole days! I just started the next cycle of my weightlifting Monday, I biked on Saturday which I never do, and then I think I ate my ice cream after 10pm one night. What's going on? Here's my weight data for the past week-

Friday- 116.2
    Saturday- 116.6
    Sunday- 118.4
    Monday- 118
    Tuesday- 117.2
    Wednesday- 117.2
    Thursday- 117.6

Helpful responses only.

Try Kalteen bars. They burn carbs.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    I can't believe this got to 4 pages without someone mentioning the most important factor of all when it comes to weight. Was the ice cream clean? You should call the company and find out how they source their ingredients. You may have gotten one of those bad batches that happens when the cow is milked during a thunderstorm while facing south and listening to an audiobook of 50 Shades of Grey. The only way milk can be really clean is if the cow is facing east, the first sunbeams of the day lighting onto its face and Mozart playing softly in the background.

You should call them and demand answers. They need to be held responsible for their shoddy conditions. If you want us to, we can all run over to their Facebook page to complain. MFPers assemble!

*gasp*

My Talenti would never betray me!

Also, would love to join this superhero MFP group. How's the 401k?
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    Omg, so I was keeping a steady weight on the same calorie intake and then BOOM! Went from 116.4 to 118.6 in just 24 hours! Thought it might be water retention but its been 4 whole days! I just started the next cycle of my weightlifting Monday, I biked on Saturday which I never do, and then I think I ate my ice cream after 10pm one night. What's going on? Here's my weight data for the past week-

Friday- 116.2
    Saturday- 116.6
    Sunday- 118.4
    Monday- 118
    Tuesday- 117.2
    Wednesday- 117.2
    Thursday- 117.6

Helpful responses only.

But I need the carbs for energies. What else can I use for my lifting? !
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    "The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections"

If you're going to be sarcastic online you have to really lay it on thick. This just reads the same as a dozen posts like it that are all completely serious.

^^ This.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    583080837.jpg
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Friday- 116.2
    Saturday- 116.6
    Sunday- 118.4
    Monday- 118
    Tuesday- 117.2
    Wednesday- 117.2
    Thursday- 117.6

Helpful responses only.

But I need the carbs for energies. What else can I use for my lifting? !

tumblr_m9v0owbcmz1r9ktnn.gif
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    This was on your profile:

My goal isn't a number. My goal isn't a destination. I strive to spend my life continuously improving myself, both mentally and physically

Are you bored today?
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I have gained as much as 9 lbs in a day .. water and food. The good thing is that I always seemed to lose the majority of it overnight, when my body does it's house cleaning.

This is exactly why you should take your measurements and measure your body fat % .. and ignore the scale. It is really a very poor measure of true success.

Take care.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

My goal isn't a number. My goal isn't a destination. I strive to spend my life continuously improving myself, both mentally and physically

Are you bored today?

Maybe it's how she improves herself mentally.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

Friday- 116.2
    Saturday- 116.6
    Sunday- 118.4
    Monday- 118
    Tuesday- 117.2
    Wednesday- 117.2
    Thursday- 117.6

Helpful responses only.

Oh Sugar.

What phase of the moon was it when your weight went up? I've found that the additional gravitational pull of a full moon affects my weight.
  • LadyGrey75
    LadyGrey75 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have similiar issues, my weight fluctuates like a bouncing ball but I seem to be getting nowhere. I keep track of everything that goes in my mouth and try to stay near 1200 calories a day but I am grumpy, tired and having headaches. I just want to loose about 15lbs but I am just beginning to think it is not going to ever happen
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

Are you bored today?

Maybe it's how she improves herself mentally.

Shhhh. I'm absorbing infos.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

Friday- 116.2
    Saturday- 116.6
    Sunday- 118.4
    Monday- 118
    Tuesday- 117.2
    Wednesday- 117.2
    Thursday- 117.6

Helpful responses only.

Oh Sugar.

What phase of the moon was it when your weight went up? I've found that the additional gravitational pull of a full moon affects my weight.

I am part werewolf