Is losing weight supposed to be hard?

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Wow, talk about gullible people, this kid just trolled you all hard. Almost fifteen pages of people being baited by this kid. Sheesh.
    i think most of us are here for the laughs, its actually a pretty bad attempt at a troll but it keeps getting a little better because of the few who dont get it
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Wow, talk about gullible people, this kid just trolled you all hard. Almost fifteen pages of people being baited by this kid. Sheesh.

You seem to see seriousness where there is only laughter. Kid is a troll, but I am entertained.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I've always read and heard about people complaining about weight loss being too difficult, or that it's too complicated. I'm on day 48 of my weight loss "journey" if you wish to call it that, and there's been absolutely zero challenges I've faced. I lift weights 3-4 days a week, and eat at a 500 calorie deficit and I've lost 16 pounds.
    So what's the big deal with weight loss? Why is it considered to be so impossible?

middle-finger-gif-32.gif

This right here is the single most accurate representation of what is happening on this thread. When in actuality all OP has attempted to do is hold the door open for these ladies. Albeit he forgot to say "ma'am".
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I've always read and heard about people complaining about weight loss being too difficult, or that it's too complicated. I'm on day 48 of my weight loss "journey" if you wish to call it that, and there's been absolutely zero challenges I've faced. I lift weights 3-4 days a week, and eat at a 500 calorie deficit and I've lost 16 pounds.
    So what's the big deal with weight loss? Why is it considered to be so impossible?

deal.gif
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    You're in high school and have zero life responsibilities and associated stressors.

Grow up and stop trivializing what is difficult for a lot of people.

OMG this. Let us know how easy it is when you hit your late 20's and have some adult responsibilitis like a full time job, a mortgage, and a car payment.
    I have a 3.9 GPA and I'm looking at scholarships for BC, BU, UMASS Amherst, UNH, and UMaine
    I doubt I'll have to worry about those responsibilities, because I applied myself all throughout school, and I'll continue to do so

So full-time jobs, mortgages, and car payments don't apply to people with 3.9 GPA's?

That's funny because I have a 4.0 GPA in college and I make car payments...
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You're in high school and have zero life responsibilities and associated stressors.

Grow up and stop trivializing what is difficult for a lot of people.

OMG this. Let us know how easy it is when you hit your late 20's and have some adult responsibilitis like a full time job, a mortgage, and a car payment.
    I have a 3.9 GPA and I'm looking at scholarships for BC, BU, UMASS Amherst, UNH, and UMaine
    I doubt I'll have to worry about those responsibilities, because I applied myself all throughout school, and I'll continue to do so

Yeah. I moved out and supported myself when I was 16. Tell us more about how easy it is being you.
    It must've been awful having incompetent parents

doesn't look like yours were too competent at schooling you in modesty.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Wow.

This has got to be the most successful troll thread I have ever seen! Keep feeding him! this is making for a good afternoon. :D

Nah, I've seen better. He was called out as a troll too early on for it to be successful. 4/10, maybe 5/10.

I dunno. 13 pages and people are still tying their panties into knots because of him.

It's just too funny to stop.

See? That's the spirit!
This discussion has been closed.