195 pounds in two years! What a difference! With pics.

Options

Replies

• Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! congratulations! You give me hope.
  • nltg13
    nltg13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • HfxJMac
    HfxJMac Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Lady - you rock. True story.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats on your long journey. You made it!!!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Buddy!!! Why don't I recall ever seeing this? No matter...I'm seeing it now. You are amazing! (And I'm not one to gush and use words like "amazing" very often! :smile: )

Great, great work! I'm proud to have you as a friend. Thank you for inspiring me. You're the best! :drinker:

ETA: I wish you were closer; I want to give you a hug. :smile:
  • FlumpyMe
    FlumpyMe Posts: 34
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! So inspirational :)
  • flhedinger
    flhedinger Posts: 35
    Options
    I got tears in my eyes reading your post. You look beautiful and I hope so much that you reach your mental/emotional goals and gain the confidence that you (and all of us) deserve!
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look happy! Thanks for sharing your story it is inspiring.
  • kb145
    kb145 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment. You are such an inspiration to me.
  • docsandy
    docsandy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are an inspiration and you look MARVELOUS !!!!!
  • josue1914
    josue1914 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing and quite the inspiration to show it can be down without surgery or a "magic pill". Thank you for sharing your story with us!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I found it very inspiring and sad at the same time. It's hard to believe that someone who has accomplished such an amazing goal still feels bad about herself. I struggle with the same issue and one thing I do is when I do hear myself trashing me, I stop and really think about it. Is this how I would talk to my kids... no.... and I re-frame the negative talk into something I would say to my kids. I also started a gratitude journal but not the usual kind because I don't have problems appreciating what I have. I just have a problem appreciating myself. So I write down 5 things that I did well that day and that I apprecaite about me. You are an amazing person. You have inspired so many. I hope you will find a way to appreciate what a great person you are.
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Wonderful
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    First off CONGRATULATIONS!! you are awesome and I am proud of you and you should be too. I love how you word things and write so creatively. I cant imagine the changes you are going thru.. losing 195 lbs! it will take time to get used to, what is your exercise regiman? I once read ,"if you didnt like your body heavy , you wont like it thin either"...I , too am working on my self esteem..Thank you for sharing your amazing story!!!!
  • fairyface87
    fairyface87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible! Very inspirational :smile:
  • Ezzmie
    Ezzmie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievement, you should be proud of your success! Thank you for sharing.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    "happy-crowd-12.gif"

"tumblr_m545wfIicx1qihztbo1_500.gif"
  • NS81
    NS81 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Incredible.

Yep, that sums it up. :smile:
  • rsoice
    rsoice Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Well done! and Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!