195 pounds in two years! What a difference! With pics.

Options

Replies

• sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Amazing work and dedication.
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great. You should be so proud of yourself for your accomplishment.
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congratulations on achieving your goal!! What an inspiration!
  • screwmenopause
    screwmenopause Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW AND WOW! Look at you! You are super duper inspiring! thank you so much for sharing!
  • screwmenopause
    screwmenopause Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    PS please stay around on MFP and keeping inspiring :) think of all of the things you can do now - tomorrow - that you couldn't do 2 years ago. new challenges. losing weights not the only challenge ( of course you know that:heart: ) but what about mastering a new workout? ie yoga, pilates.... you have racked up so much success! you can do anything now!:love:
  • slockwood86
    slockwood86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look fantastic!
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look incredible! I'm so proud of you, you're truly an inspiration! This is exactly what I needed to see today to remind myself why I'm here. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • reneeshannon108
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your story!
  • tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you look great! good for you... your an inspiration.
  • sifalslimfast
    sifalslimfast Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! you give me hope.
  • mlvardy
    mlvardy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • annemarierene
    Options
    Félicitations ma très chère amie. Je finis de te lire et mes yeux sont remplis de larmes. Tu as accompli quelque chose de TELLEMENT GRAND. Je suis heureuse d'avoir croisé ta route après toutes ces années . Je ne crois pas au hasard et ce n'est pas par hasard que ta vie a été transformée et que la
    mienne se transforme peu à peu. Je me sens privilégiée de te côtoyer . Merci de m'aider à me dépasser et merci de m'encourager. Je ne pourrais avoir un meilleur exemple de persévérance !!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Such dedication!! Thats amazing!! Great work!
  • adstott
    adstott Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration!!!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I really love your "lifetime maintenance diet" :flowerforyou: I think those things will help with your self-esteem. And you look amazing!!
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Nice work
  • cass_wilson
    cass_wilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and congratulations!
  • Calihapygrl
    Options
    You are sooo inspirational and definately not alone in your thoughts....Press on my friend Press on !:flowerforyou:
  • EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    what an amazing woman you are, strong & beautiful! And now you are helping others with their journey! I wish you so much continued success! Thank you for sharing your wonderful story!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    wow. you look fantastic! truly inspiring!!! i think you look fabulous and it'll probably take a little while to get used to but i think once it really settles in you will be happy with how far you have come. you are a true role model congrats on the great loss and commitment! :) good luck on maintaining it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!