195 pounds in two years! What a difference! With pics.

Options

Replies

• horsebeauti
    horsebeauti Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Incredible. You are an inspiration!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible. I bet that people you haven't seen in a while don't recognise you at all! You look so much younger.

I enjoyed reading your post. Honestly, this battle is mainly mental - having to adjust is very difficult.

I wish you all the best with your maintenance
    :flowerforyou:

xx
  • 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    you go girl that's awesome
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    For me, when I find that I am stuck in my head, and the world seems small....I push my focus beyond myself. I volunteer, reach out and help those who need some help: church, YMCA, friends, community food banks. There is a lot of need out there! And when you see that the struggles of other people just to survive? It changes you--in a good way! But that is just me. HTH!!! Congrats again!!

Totally agree! Doing some volunteer work totally puts things into perspective!

And to the OP, you are amazing!! keep it up! and thanks for sharing.
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspiring transformation. You look great, healthy and so much younger. Congratulations!
  • lunchlady61
    lunchlady61 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!! Very inspiring!
  • fast_stacie
    fast_stacie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love your outlook on life. Inspirational.
  • lazydaisy88
    lazydaisy88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic!
  • chadwick175
    chadwick175 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    wow incredible job!
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    INSPIRATION!

Edit to add: Seriously, I'm crying. The honesty in your post is what is so inspiring to me, because I know that it hasn't been and won't be all butterflies and roses in this journey. To have such an honest, realistic account is so helpful to me. Thank you so much.

I couldn't have said it better. You are awesome!
  • pjb58
    pjb58 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...You look AMAZING!
  • NewME9006
    NewME9006 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm new here, but I just needed to let you know how truly inspiring you are. I've been overweight for pretty much my entire life too. I just started my journey today, so I have a long way to go but your story is incredibly motivating. Keep up the great work. Congrats!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous :):) Thank you for sharing!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    What a tremendous difference! Congratulations!
  • mcgheejm
    mcgheejm Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you, so much for your inspiration and rubber meets the road wisdom. I have been working at it hard since March 8, 2014, and I was disappointed because I have done so much exercise, a weight training, and use juicing fresh vegetables and fruits but not seeing the desired results. I have continued to do all the activities you have listed, and all of a sudden I realized that my clothes for getting lose on me. I could wear things hadn't been able to wear. This has been a blessing to me since I am a results oriented person. I discovered that I have a Mesomorph body type, and that means working out with weights doing multiple joint exercises. I also found out that doing the workout slow allow the more muscles to work, and the results are a positive mental attitude of enthusiasm because I feel the gain of pain. Thank you, and may you find peace within.
  • Carley
    Carley Posts: 88
    Options
    You look like a complete different person :-) congrats!
  • MaroneLotz
    MaroneLotz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow! And WOW! Congratulations for sticking with yourself through thick and thin - so to speak! You are awesome! And hell, for a lady who is 52, you rock it!
  • SlimTerri57
    SlimTerri57 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Jeansuza! I'm new to MFP, so I haven't walked with you in your struggle, but WOW! I thank you for your open honesty in how you are feeling now. I think in doing so, you will be helping so many people who might, and probably will, face the same thing. Thanks to the decision you made 2 years ago, you have given yourself many more years to get used to the new you and all it entails. "A brave New world" is a gift that you have given yourself and I imagine that in ways it's terrifying. But look what you've already done! You are a tough, determined, beautiful lady from the inside out and that hasn't changed, you are just now proving it to the world. Good luck and God bless. Please stick around for the rest of us and for yourself and know that today, I feel I met a knew friend.
  • pasjules
    pasjules Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing. I love that you let ppl know that losing weight doesn't instantly solve all your problems. You learn to love yourself daily. I wish you continued success.
  • lariskeafval
    lariskeafval Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and inspiring! Much respect!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!