100 lbs to lose, looking for friends

Options

Replies

• GhostShaman
    Options
    Im in the need to loose 100+ lbs club, feel free to add me!
  • bpate83
    bpate83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ lbs to lose. So if anybody wants to add me I would love that, I'm always here to talk or help out! Not sure how much I can help but I will always try! It's time for me to get serious, I want my boys to have a happy, healthy momma!
  • Pjeezey
    Pjeezey Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me 65lbs to lose...we're all in this together :smile:
  • animarsh
    animarsh Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I have well over 100 to lose and welcome all friends and help!!! I'm so afraid I'm doing something wrong! I can't seem to hit my daily calories and I'm scared I'll start gaining more weight! :(
  • rawrdotorg
    rawrdotorg Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey there! Congratulations on deciding to lose weight! :D that's fantastic! I am trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I want to lose around 7 pounds and tone up. I find that my eating habits are not the greatest so I'm trying to find healthier ways of making food and would be happy to compare notes :) Good luck
  • Hallzeehall
    Hallzeehall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me - I am looking to lose about 112 lbs.
  • Fit4Fashion2014
    Options
    Hello! looking ato lose 100-120lbs before my brothers wedding next year. It's quite a big goal in a year, but I know I can at least lost a chunk of that goal if nothing else! :) Always nice to have friends with similar goals and to help motivate each other! ADD ME! :)
  • marianvandalenanderson
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I am back on MFP after a 3 month hiatus...I need to lose 70 pounds and I would love to have support.
  • ebonyhardee
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :-)
  • chrysapb
    chrysapb Posts: 3
    Options
    Greetings to all!

I also want to lose 110 pounds (it would be 50 kilos for me) and I'm in need for some friends to have company for my journey.

Everyone is welcome to add me. Good luck to all! :))
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm 26 and looking to lose over 100lbs for a number of reasons which also includes wanting to have kids soon. I was the same as you, I just started using the forums and it's been great so far. It's a long journey and it'll be easier (and more fund) with some friends.
  • Irishb118
    Irishb118 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am TRYING to lose weight yet again. I have a large amount to lose. I try to stay active on here and I TRY to eat healthy, but sometimes life gets in the way (YES, that is a poor excuse!). I walk several times a week. Please feel free to add me!
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    75lbs to lose! On daily and enjoy having friends to help keep me motivated and motivate them!

26 years old, married, no kids. PT Grad student, working FT.

Feel free to add me!

--recommitting to my goal!

*hoping to wear skinny jeans before they are out of style!* hahaha
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Well I am happy for the friends I have found from this group and HAPPY I LOST my first pound !!!
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have about 65 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • GodsJewel40
    GodsJewel40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I Have 170 lbs to lose ... feel free to add me ! I am just now getting serious with myself after years of yo-yo dieting ! but Praise God I am on the right path now ... of a healthy life style
  • nancy10272004
    nancy10272004 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    If 96 lbs is close enough, I'll be your friend.
  • faithful_kitty
    faithful_kitty Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some friends I have 60ish lbs to lose
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! I'm glad you finally posted. :bigsmile:
    I dropped over 150 so far. Add me!! Anyone else who wants to can as well.
  • DeterminedMonica
    Options
    I'm right there with you. 100 pounds is my goal.