• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Broiled salmon and roasted brussel sprouts and carrots - dinner
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    One large egg, string cheese, plain Greek yogurt with flax and chia seeds.
  • dothefreddy
    dothefreddy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Slice of 15 grain bread with 2 tbs of peanut butter, banana slices and cinnamon sprinkled on top. And a cup of coffee. Always coffee.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Egg and Pepper Jack cheese sandwich on ciabatta bread, 3 pieces extra super crispy bacon and a light iced mocha.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Egg and Pepper Jack cheese sandwich on ciabatta bread, 3 pieces extra super crispy bacon and a light iced mocha.

I had a Lean Cuisine breakfast sandwich. I'm super sad I didn't have that ^^
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I tried one of those Sargento Balanced Breaks things for breakfast this morning. It was surprisingly good, satiating, etc. We'll see how I do at the gym in a bit!
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    A grilled cajun sandwich no mayo from Cook Out, coleslaw and a few hush puppies. Also was kind of bad and had a banana pineapple shake.....wiped out my calories for the day lol but that's still without any exercise calories so I'll be good :p

Ate it because I'm waiting to get a tire replaced and we were hungry.
  • TylaGagnon
    TylaGagnon Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Only 155 calories!!!! So filling and delicious :)1dx0slkckmpe.jpg
  • ta21040
    ta21040 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lunch: baked Scottish Salmon (6oz), steamed broccoli (1cup), steamed squash (4oz) & edamame (1/4cup), 442 calories total
  • avskk
    Options
    I just finished off turkey, mayo, and spinach in a barbecue GemWrap with baby carrots and tomato quarters on the side... because it was lunchtime, and because I'm always starving after the gym.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    We walked to a Thai restaurant for lunch today. Chicken satay (they were free with the meal) and fresh veggie summer rolls with a sweet chili sauce. And, since a gelato bar was right next door to the Thai place, I just had to pop in there and get scoop of pistachio gelato. So good.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    post w/o smoothie, strawberries and jumbo, unsalted cashews.
  • ashleyfowler110
    ashleyfowler110 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I ate a Subway sandwich, black forest ham and turkey. Because it was lunch :)
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I recently ate Mediterranean paninis with lighter than light mayo, light dairylea cheese slices, cucumber, red onion and a dash of reggae reggae ketchup

Why? Because I need food yo ;)
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    swiss cheese thin slices for a snack, I was hungry
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Strawberry protein shake. I am hungry. Tonight is Friday Night Binge. This is going to be the longest hour ever.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    A mushroom, ham and cheese frittata. Yum! Because I didn't have eggs for breakfast today and I was starving. :p
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Broccoli and cauliflower with Pb2 as a snack.
  • avskk
    Options
    I had cherries and sharp cheddar for breakfast, because it sounded good and required no effort.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    For breakfast.. I ate homemade chili over a biscuit with a few Fritos on the side.. Why??? Because I'm a breakfast rebel!