Pet Peeves

Options

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    -Disrespectful students (oye....they make me hiss)
    -Drivers who try to hit me with their car.
    -Tantrums
    -People who cheat on others (drives me bonkers).
    - How they package toys (someone else mentioned it....it's a workout in itself!).
    -Indecisive people

.....We weren't limited to one right?....
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    98 pound "Gym Bunnies" . They walk in wearing little more than a bikini, with overly processed hair (usually blonde with streals) have spent ENTIRELY too much time in the tanning bed, and have on full make-up. I'd forgive all of that, but they walk around waiting for someone to notice them, seldom actually work out, and never break a sweat. I try everytime to have kind and generous thoughts, but it just

Drives me CRAZY!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Drivers who make a turn in front of me when the green light and the walk signal comes on. I already don't have enough time to cross the street before the don't walk signal starts flashing then I have to wait for the stupid, inconsiderate driver to make the turn so I can walk across the street on a flashing don't walk signal. :angry:

Young people, especially males and men (oh well, it's my old school upbringing) who won't give their seat on the bus for their elder or for a female who has to stand. My son knows better than to not offer his seat.

Yes I'm sure I'll get slammed over that. :ohwell:

I'm with you on that. My mom brought my brothers up the same way.:flowerforyou:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    98 pound "Gym Bunnies" . They walk in wearing little more than a bikini, with overly processed hair (usually blonde with streals) have spent ENTIRELY too much time in the tanning bed, and have on full make-up. I'd forgive all of that, but they walk around waiting for someone to notice them, seldom actually work out, and never break a sweat. I try everytime to have kind and generous thoughts, but it just

Drives me CRAZY!

You must be here in Texas
  • beep
    Options
    socks with no mates (where do they all go?)

I think I might have them...

zen

Well, give them back!!!:noway:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    the girl who was on the treadmill next to me today in jeans and UGG boots (sweetheart, its like 80 degrees today...no need for that) and full make up and curled hair walking at 2.0 mph talking on the phone.

i hate you whoever you are.

Oh yeah, another pet peeve. Ugg boots. Bleeeaaaargh. Especially when it's not winter.
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options

Drives me CRAZY!

You must be here in Texas

No, Virginia. If you've got them in Texas than they've been multiplying and migrating.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    My hubby does this all the time...

(Note: I'm not a phone person...at all) :grumble:

{Calls} "Hey, what's going on?"
    Me: "Not much, what's up?"
    Him: "Nothing................................................................................(crickets chirp)
    Me: "okay...I'll see you later tonight..."
    Him: "What's up?"
    Me: :explode:

OMG, I am laughing so hard, especially at the crickets line....

Anyway, I love the person who called the run-amok kids "precious little snowflakes." I agree that people think way too much of their kids. Like when someone brings their kid to your house, the kid starts destroying something, and they say, "Awww, isn't that cute?" Or like someone else said, when a kid crawls all over you, wipes their hands and nose on you, and THEN the mother mentions that they have some sort of eye bugger problem and they might have a eye infection or fungus or something. YUCK, get off of me, vile creature!

Oh, and I have a baby too, so it's not like I'm against kids. Just parents who don't think. Like I don't take her baby-inappropriate places, and I warn people BEFORE they come over if she has some sort of catchable condition. I wish people would warn ME before they come over with colds, but that is a whole different story....
  • debbie_010
    debbie_010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :mad: I hate it when:mad:

I order my food and then get asked "would you like a hot apple pie with that"? Hell no...If I had wanted one I would have ordered one.

people let their children run around in restaurants and don't even bother to tell them to sit down.

someone coming from the wrong direction zips into the parking space I am about to park in.

people blow their noses while I am trying to eat.
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The ones who let their little darlings do whatever they want and get mad when your mommy instincts go on overdrive and you dare to correct them. Case in point the boy who was grabbing my son and trying to bite him at the park and mommy dearest just sat watching. After asking him to keep his hands to himself and him trying again, I left. But yeah, they let them breed why?
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    :laugh: all of these made me alugh and i have to say i agree with almost all of them aprt from the UGG boots one because i :heart: my UGGS but i only where them in winter :smile:
  • beep
    Options
    Here's another one:

when "certain" people hang a big ol towel on the laundry room door -- just put it in the basket or the dryer for goodness sakes.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I really mean no offense. I am just a little bit of a grammar, punctuation, and sometimes spelling nut.

We need to LOSE weight, not LOOSE it! I have seen this all over the site and ahhhh! You all know who you are!!
  • beep
    Options
    I really mean no offense. I am just a little bit of a grammar, punctuation, and sometimes spelling nut.

We need to LOSE weight, not LOOSE it! I have seen this all over the site and ahhhh! You all know who you are!!

Now, really, I think on this website we're all about "loose" fat:laugh: :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lol...

oh I have one!!!!

those people who when you ask..."wow, you look great how do you do it?" and they sheepishly reply.... "just running around and keeping up w/ my kids!" :noway: ahhhh NO! this doesn't do it for me folks....not at all because LORD knows I run around, after, around some more....then under, over and after again w/ my son and I "keep" up as best I can and ah...tada! no pounds dropped here! sigh...hogwash! lol

okay now Abby...be kind...LOL its late girl!:laugh: LOL I think the spelling is okay on this one...but I know the grammer is well LACKING!:ohwell:

hugs!
    Ali
  • beep
    Options
    Ok, here's another one....

Cleaning the kitchen and coming back in an hour later and the sink is full of dishes again. HOW does that happen?
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Insomnia!
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I will go with that!!!!!I hate my I am still up at all hours and well, um, hungry on top of it.
    Insomnia!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    1) 'Will not chip' nail polish that chips minutes after you put it on
    2) Clumpless Mascara that clumps (and my lashes never look longer!)
    3) Streakless Sunless tanner that leaves you looking orange and streaky...
    4) Firming moisturizer - WHATEVER!!! :grumble:
    5):grumble:
    6) All Day Lipstick that dries your lips to a flaky mess....
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    - Poeple who use my bath towel and when I go to use it it's soaking wet
    -garbage in the kitchen sink or on the counters
    -speaking with horrible grammar
    -when my ipod goes dead while I'm walking/bus ride home from school(It's an hour :cry: )
    -eating something that sounds healthy but you come onto MFP and the calorie count makes you sick