Women: What's your fav thing in your beauty routine?

Options
124»

Replies

• BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Argan oil. Best stuff ever.
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Lots of good responses already - sunscreen, moisturizer, sleep, water, etc. etc.!

About a year and a half ago, I started getting facials once every 4 - 6 weeks. Nothing crazy (tried dermaplane and microderm, too intense for my skin), just a good scrub, steam, extraction, and medical grade products. I go to a medi-spa so they have prescription-grade salicylic acid to treat breakouts. It has made such a difference in my skin.

I also started getting my armpits waxed about two years ago. Lasts longer, fewer ingrowns, and no razor burn. Hair grows back softer and finer, too.

This seems like a good place to post this, too! http://www.plussizeprincess.com/2014/05/brazilian-waxing-plus-size-princesses/
    Tips for Brazilian Waxing for "plush" girls... :)
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Umm... I brush my hair, sometimes.

But seriously, I use a moisturizer with sunscreen on my face every day and regular sunscreen if I am planning on being outside much.
    Too many bad blistery sunburns in my youth to make up for now.
  • annabeladcock
    Options
    Working out!! But also moisturising - I hate doing it (so tedious!) but I'm very pleased when I do because I get bad eczema on my legs and arms... Also I LOVE my mascara and my lip tint :)
  • weathergiiirl
    Options
    My Obagi CLEANZIderm system. The cleanser and toner are so refreshing. They smell like mint/apple to me. It's the only system I've stuck to for a good two-three years now.. Only thing that works for me!
    Also, love all of the GlamGlow masks. The new moisturizing one smells like vanilla/oatmeal and is cooling. Perfect for these hot, summer days ahead! ;D
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    My Obagi CLEANZIderm system. The cleanser and toner are so refreshing. They smell like mint/apple to me. It's the only system I've stuck to for a good two-three years now.. Only thing that works for me!
    Also, love all of the GlamGlow masks. The new moisturizing one smells like vanilla/oatmeal and is cooling. Perfect for these hot, summer days ahead! ;D

Obagi is amazing. Put a lot of my patients on that system even after dermatologists couldn't clear their skin and everyone of them loved it. I don't break out much but I am pale so I easily get redness in my skin, I use vivitè eye cream and ph balance cream in the morning then the eye cream and night repair moisturizer at night. Only skin care line that doesn't make my skin oily.
  • MichelleAymond
    Options
    totally addicted to lip gloss/chap stick....
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    My favorite is foundation to cover up my big pores...

Anyone know a trick for fixing that one?
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I don't have a beauty routine. I almost never wear makeup at all ( just for special events, a few times a year), I use whatever shampoo and conditioner is on sale,don't do manicures as I keep my nails very short, always had very good skin without doing anything, but I do wear sunblock most of the time when working outside; that's it.
  • allybird2
    allybird2 Posts: 45
    Options
    Face moisturizer! Like Clean and Clear
  • allybird2
    allybird2 Posts: 45
    Options
    Google aspirin scrubs. They shrink your pores :)
  • Stephoknee523
    Stephoknee523 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I asolutely love Benefit's Fake-Up and Erase Paste. I also use my Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero every day.
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Coconut oil. I'm big into Abhyanga so i buy huge tubs for my daily self massages. I also love it for my hair, cooking, eating, home made lotions/cleansers, make up remover (when i wear it), soft lips and cuticles, ect. :)

What's yours?
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Looking for a new foundation at the moment, but I usually only wear light concealer and a light foundation with sun protection.
  • beleeLafter
    beleeLafter Posts: 47
    Options
    lip gloss.........I have it stashed EVERYWHERE!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I am using Glyterra gl for my face. Pricey but oh so worth it.
  • CrystalGiggles
    CrystalGiggles Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal baths!!!
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love dry brushing, and I use the no poo method for my hair. Haven't used shampoo and conditioner in over 4 months and my hair is the healthiest it's ever been.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Beauty routine? Pft. I wake up like this. :noway: