We are showing skin

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
OH BABE-Playboy watch out, here we come. (jk)
Ladies who have already posted their pictures-I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! We look the Dove commericals! Real women.

For those who don't know what this is about check out this link
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/12858-challenge
and join in out challenge.

GUYS-Come on-join in-I dare you!!

Zen you have 24 hours left-
Alli-I ate the chicken for dinner-what is your excuss now???:wink:

Replies

• icandoit
    Options
    OH BABE-Playboy watch out, here we come. (jk)
    Ladies who have already posted their pictures-I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! We look the Dove commericals! Real women.

For those who don't know what this is about check out this link
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/12858-challenge
    and join in out challenge.

GUYS-Come on-join in-I dare you!!

Zen you have 24 hours left-
    Alli-I ate the chicken for dinner-what is your excuss now???:wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    rotfl ...girl you're the best!!!!

and you look amazing so I don't what all that nonsense was about you showing this and that....you are hot girl! lol

and hush....us chickens don't like to be cornered just so ya know!:frown:

I'm gonna get my pic taken tonight as I did a horrible job w/ my cell phone today...too fuzzy...too dark...so prepare to be dazzled:noway: or laugh...either way....you'll see me!

hugs and thanks I love the dove girl thing!
    Ali
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    Ok I am in. I will post when I get home. I apologize I will not post it as my avatar, but in my profile. Well maybe as my Avatar, who knows. It will definately make me want to step it up!!!!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    You are a very brave woman:blushing:
  • jpisca
    jpisca Posts: 6
    Options
    I think it sounds fun!! I will have to get out the camera! :bigsmile:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Do i have to stop flexing?

ive posted a new pic every couple weeks. I also post on bodybuilding.com man am i a long way from some of those guys and gals over there.

Tim
  • icandoit
    Options
    rotfl ...girl you're the best!!!!

and you look amazing so I don't what all that nonsense was about you showing this and that....you are hot girl! lol

and hush....us chickens don't like to be cornered just so ya know!:frown:

I'm gonna get my pic taken tonight as I did a horrible job w/ my cell phone today...too fuzzy...too dark...so prepare to be dazzled:noway: or laugh...either way....you'll see me!

hugs and thanks I love the dove girl thing!
    Ali

I didn't corner him, I chased it until it couldn't run anymore. It was some good eatten:laugh:
    You crack me up. I will show clevage and that is all when we go out. Now come September, I will be showing lots more-they give beads in Virgina City:blushing: :laugh:
    Post before to late. I have to give my son back his computer when he gets home. I will be without for a while.:sad:
  • icandoit
    Options
    Do i have to stop flexing?

ive posted a new pic every couple weeks. I also post on bodybuilding.com man am i a long way from some of those guys and gals over there.

Tim

No flexing needed. But, you can if you want. Join in, be the first brave man here.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wooohoo you look great!!!

Oh, man...I don't know about this.........
  • icandoit
    Options
    Ok I am in. I will post when I get home. I apologize I will not post it as my avatar, but in my profile. Well maybe as my Avatar, who knows. It will definately make me want to step it up!!!!

Come on, Avatar it.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Tami, we could post pictures of our calves :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • icandoit
    Options
    Wooohoo you look great!!!

Oh, man...I don't know about this.........

Tamm-You look amazing in your pictures-you can do this. If I can, you can. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    icandoit -
    You're lookin' good! I'd love to join you but, I'm so modest I have a hard time changing my clothes at the gym :ohwell:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    You look freaking hot girl!!!
    You are my idol!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    i need a clearer picture though .... mine is on my cell phone..
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok, i'll take ONE photo with my shirt off. Oh god. I won't even suck in the gut! I'll do it tonight at home, since I don't have my camera with me. First person to make fun of me, I hack your computer and upload thousands of pictures of people at the end of hot dog and pie eating contests! (you'd be surprised how gross that is!):wink:

Oh, and head shots don't count! gotta be atleast waist up! No cheating.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Since the picture is of the upper bod then I suppose I will post one - but there's no way I'm posting a lower body pic!!! haha!!! "honkytonkbadonkadonk...lalalala" :laugh:

I will try to remember to take one tonight!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Lol, ask me again in 30 lbs :laugh:
  • icandoit
    Options
    Ok Ok, i'll take ONE photo with my shirt off. Oh god. I won't even suck in the gut! I'll do it tonight at home, since I don't have my camera with me. First person to make fun of me, I hack your computer and upload thousands of pictures of people at the end of hot dog and pie eating contests! (you'd be surprised how gross that is!):wink:

I am even showing butt in my profile. Covered of course. :laugh:
    We won't make fun of you. We have seen you in shorts...you are a HOTTIE:blushing:

Thanks all for the nice words. You really know how to make ones day:drinker:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

I am even showing butt in my profile. Covered of course. :laugh:
    We won't make fun of you. We have seen you in shorts...you are a HOTTIE:blushing:

Thanks all for the nice words. You really know how to make ones day:drinker:

Tell the hubby to look away. :wink: if you could whistle on-line I would. :embarassed:
    Lookin good there babe!

Ok he can look back now.:glasses: