We are showing skin

Options

Replies

• zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Dang!!!! You look good!!! What was you so afraid of????????

Ha I was going to say it but....:devil:

zen
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Pic incoming. If your eyes are burnt out of their sockets, I can't accept responsibility. You've been warned. :embarassed:

I must agree... muy caliente! :wink:

(For my own sake, i hope I spelled that right, hahaha)
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok, i'll take ONE photo with my shirt off. Oh god. I won't even suck in the gut! I'll do it tonight at home, since I don't have my camera with me. First person to make fun of me, I hack your computer and upload thousands of pictures of people at the end of hot dog and pie eating contests! (you'd be surprised how gross that is!):wink:

Oh, and head shots don't count! gotta be atleast waist up! No cheating.

You da man Banks!
    Cowboy
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    There is no living with y'all after this!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cowboy
    Options
    So I am away for a day or two, and all of a sudden MFP is becomg a nudist site...I don't know quite what to make of this...just glad there are more beautiful ladies around here than hairy guys. :indifferent: :huh: :wink:

If my wife starts catching me oggling all you gorgeous ladies, she'll ban me from the sight!:laugh:
  • zenmama
    Options
    Cowboy your pic is where?

zen:devil:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    We've got some brave ones here, I'm not quite there yet!! You all rock!!!
  • zenmama
    Options
    But just think all of us will be posting our pics weekly and seeing the results...plus it is us MFPers...no worries right?

zen...:devil:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You know I am just avoiding the topic really..trying to put the focus on all of you.

In the words of Dana Carvey playing the first George Bush on SNL....."Not gonnnnaa doooitttttt....wouldn't be prudent, at this juncture!!!!"
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHHH!!!!! MY EYESS!!!!!!!:glasses:

*whistles at sgt"
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    sgt! you look GREAT! hot flashes over here HAHA :blushing: you ALL look great, I just don't have the nerve to post me yet!
  • Cowboy
    Options
    Cowboy your pic is where?

zen:devil:
    Okay zenmama, but I'm dyed a lovely orange from surgery...how about we wait until I can get the stitches out!:blushing:
    Cowboy
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Maybe it was the flash in the mirror...OK so that wasn't bad now was it? You are fine!

zen
    so what is next on the humilation plate? :noway:

LOL

"Humilation plate" .....lol
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    My turn will have to wait... Aunt Flo is visiting and I'm having a bloated moment :sad:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Did anyone notice how many views a post with the word SKIN gets!!! CRAZY pervs on this site!! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    You guys are awesome!!!
  • zenmama
    Options
    :frown: Cowboy this time I will wait next time I am not so sure!

I hope you are feeling well..

zen
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    So I am away for a day or two, and all of a sudden MFP is becomg a nudist site...I don't know quite what to make of this...just glad there are more beautiful ladies around here than hairy guys. :indifferent: :huh: :wink:

If my wife starts catching me oggling all you gorgeous ladies, she'll ban me from the sight!:laugh:

:laugh:
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Renee,

You look great! I'd join in but I still haven't given in and purchased a digital camera. Ok, that's a partial truth, I haven't allowed a picture to be taken in 15 years. I'll meditate on it this weekend and see if I can make the leap. Here's to embracing modern technology and my body image issues.

Hey! Banks looks pretty hot too
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Great Job all.
    Zen-you look wonderful. Sexy and girl you have muscles. Love the tatt. I can't wait to get another.

All you others who are afraid-don't be-you can do this. If I can take my shirt off my back for you, you can do the same. It doesn't have to be skin, but something that is fitted. I will be checking back in the morning.

BRAVO BRAVO-
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'm in awe of the all the beauty I see! clappin, hootin and hollerin from me you sexy people!!!:glasses:

I'm gonna get one up I promise....and it won't be cute I can promise that too LOL

hugs!
    Ali