We are showing skin

Options

Replies

• REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    if i'm feeling brave then i'll do it tonight, we'll see!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    YAHOOOOO for everyone brave enough to post a pic
    I'm at my goal but still here to stay motivated and maintain ..does that mean I still HAVE to post a pic
    I've never been caught dead in a bikini top or sports bra in my life...

Kim
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    AND IT'S LOOKING GOOD EVERYONE! Good for you guys!
    Cowboy
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    That is a big fat hell no. :laugh:

But I think everyone else looks awesome in their pictures!
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Its actually time for me to post a new one. the 4 that i have on my profile are from 2, 4 and 6 weeks ago. I may wait another 2 weeks though i start my next suplement cycle this weekend.

Thanks for the compliment on the tats Dancer. there is a story behind every one.

Tim
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Does it count that I have a picture of my hot boyfriends body in my profile instead??!! Just joking...
    I went to Vegas last weekend and wore a bikini for the first time since college. Guess it shouldn't be so hard to post a pic on here after that, right?
    I'll do it tonight if I remember.
    Cheers to everyone who has posted the picture. Not an easy move for some, but very inspirational!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am aplauding all of you. I am so PROUD of all you brave ones out there.:cry::heart:
    You are ALL TRULY AMAZING.:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Banks-you are something else. I thought you said in the flesh tone or with your corgi:laugh:
    You look great. Thinker is my favorite. Didn't think you were going to do it...that one. Way to go.

Ali-do you have a self timer on your camera??? I hope the hubby and your son are feeling better.
    Zen-it has been pretty close to 48 hours:embarassed: Where are you???

Keep up the great work all:drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    So I am away for a day or two, and all of a sudden MFP is becomg a nudist site...I don't know quite what to make of this...just glad there are more beautiful ladies around here than hairy guys. :indifferent: :huh: :wink:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    ok I added 4 pictures. the thinker and the flex poses are just for laughs. I was on Chat today with renee and joanna and said I would upload them as a laugh but I did it :embarassed: . :laugh:

I REFUSE to make any of them my avatar though, not until I have a 6 pack!

You look really handsome SouthPaw!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    YAHOOOOO for everyone brave enough to post a pic
    I'm at my goal but still here to stay motivated and maintain ..does that mean I still HAVE to post a pic
    I've never been caught dead in a bikini top or sports bra in my life...

Kim

Yes...posting a picture at your goal weight will motivate us all!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    So I am away for a day or two, and all of a sudden MFP is becomg a nudist site...I don't know quite what to make of this...just glad there are more beautiful ladies around here than hairy guys. :indifferent: :huh: :wink:

They're trying to cheer you up sgtinvincible. :laugh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

Yep, do ya wanna join in??
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

I would be offended by this if it wasn't true. Damn my 1/2 Italian mother! :tongue:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    That's such a fun way to celebrate your progress! You all look wonderful, its inspiring for those of us on the beginning of our weight loss journey
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Ah crap.... I forgot about the pic Renee!... Sorry :ohwell:
    I'll have it for you 2morrow morning :bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I just about got the nerve and then I saw Banks & Chiefiron (I have to check the competition) and

totally lost my nerve. I will post when I get to 245lbs. Kudos to all the proud and happy.

Skinny people will never get to feel the thrill of seeing the scale move.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Ok Ok I am in OUCH After lunch pics will be taken.....ewwww!

zen
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I love this site.:smile: No way:noway: would I ever be seen like this anywhere else. :laugh:
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    I Did it!! I posted mine!!!

Yikes..
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok, i'll take ONE photo with my shirt off. Oh god. I won't even suck in the gut! I'll do it tonight at home, since I don't have my camera with me. First person to make fun of me, I hack your computer and upload thousands of pictures of people at the end of hot dog and pie eating contests! (you'd be surprised how gross that is!):wink:

Oh, and head shots don't count! gotta be atleast waist up! No cheating.

Oh my.:wink: What a hunk.:love: Too bad I'm old enuff to be ur, ur, um, ur older sister. Yea, older sis.:laugh: