Style/Clothing changes since losing weight

13»

Replies

• Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    More colours and clingier clothes :) and high heels!
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    I'm wearing more skirts and dresses now - I actually LIKE them now (they look a LOT better on me)!

I wear mostly flats as far as shoes go - BUT - I do have some kick-butt heeled boots for winter (when I wear the boots, I always bring flats to drive in though).

Ditto on the skinny jeans - LOVE them! They can be extremely versatile - you can dress them up with cute flats and a blouse - dress them down with booties or some cute sneakers.

I don't have my 'stomach' anymore - so jeans, pants, everything generally looks better - I don't have to wear a long shirt to cover my belly (yea)!
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    MAJOR style changes. I went form a size 20 jeans to a size 8... So yeah, I wanna show off my tiny little booty! Plus, it's amazing how good my upper-frontal region looks with the help of a good bra now that I actually have a waist... Soooo.... tighter jeans, lower and snugger fit tops... And I'm LOVING the way I look in heels now!
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    I've always leaned towards feminine touches in my clothes, a little ruffle here, a little lace there...but the clothes were softer and drapier. Now I favor more structured or tailored clothing, still feminine and designed to fit and flatter rather than disguise.

My wardrobe is slowly morphing from sort-of-80's librarian to sort-of-60's Mad Men...
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 308 Member
    I have lost 23 pounds so far. I put on a shirt that when I first bought it, it was tight around my chest and shoulders and it was supposed to hang longer on me, well it didn't. I wore it on Monday and I was able to pair it with a pair of black skinny jeans (which finally fit me!!). I was shocked with how loose the top was on me and how comfortable I felt. I find that I am no longer hiding behind sweaters and hoodies to hide my tummy (today is an exception, I wore a short sleeved polo to work and our school is freezing!). I haven't lost a lot of weight, but I seem to have lost a lot of inches. I have also found that my underwear fits looser and its more comfortable, so I feel like I have more confidence in wearing underwear from Victoria's Secret. And I get excited about going to buy more, whereas before I only went when I had to and needed new underwear and I never let my husband help me pick anything out because I was ashamed of the way I looked in it. I haven't gone to buy new clothing yet, I am currently re-discovering clothes that were in my closet that I wasn't able to wear because I had gained so much weight. I am hoping to do some shopping soon! I need new pants, other than the one pair of skinny jeans, all my khakis and nice slacks for work are falling off!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Tight skinny jeans and form fitting tops :)