Anyone in their 20s-30s?

Options

Replies

• mujahaidjamahaid
    Options
    Feel free to add me for advice.
  • CatLady1309
    Options
    Twenty three :) Only started my journey today so Looking for support etc,feel free to add! x
  • DashaMyBest
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here. Starting the Master Cleanse tomorrow with 127 pounds. Need support and advices smile:
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Very late 30's - runner and lifter here.

Canadian too!
  • NickDoesFitness
    NickDoesFitness Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Throw me an add anytime :)
  • cristianafriscini
    Options
    I'm 23 :) feel free to add me!
  • lizm223
    lizm223 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and though I first downloaded the app a couple years ago and never really used it, I've made progress on my own and now decided to give all this logging a shot to help me kick another 15 or so lbs and start to shift my focus to my overall fitness rather than just weight loss. Recently started running so I could use any and all advice :-) Feel free to add, new to using online support type stuff for health/fitness so I think some friends would be great! :-)
  • justmagickit
    Options
    Hey,

I joined a few weeks ago and am hoping to reach my goal...eventually!

I am 23 and would like to meet some people to keep me motivated and hopefully I can do the same for others.

Kit
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    word hmu
  • nataliefallbach
    Options
    I'm 34, and have 52 lbs to lose. This is my 2nd time on my fitness pal, the first time I lost 30lbs and plan on doing that again and some. I am extremely honest with myself, far from perfect and will not always meet my calorie goal HOWEVER I am in it for the long haul this time and I'm going to do it. I am not in a race I will lose all of it and hopefully this year but I like my glasses of wine sometimes even if it bumps me over and I will splurge sometimes. I am not the kind of girl that is going to skip dessert on Thanksgiving or Xmas, so I am looking for friends like me who are motivated but will not criticize if I don't always do well, because we always have tomorrow to make it right! So feel free to friend me as well :) I am an extremely supportive kind of girl and looking for the same from my fitness pal friends.
  • ASFABando
    ASFABando Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, and I just got a fitbit that syncs with MFP for a little extra motivation.
  • Laura_2186
    Laura_2186 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 27 mum of one wanting to lose weight for my little girl. Only been using MFP to log my food diary so no idea how to add anyone or use anything else on here but feel free to add me :)
  • Arcaenah
    Arcaenah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Turning 21 tomorrow, feel free to add me :)
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    25 and super committed to getting to where I need to be. Feel free to add! :)
  • AshleyCampailla
    Options
    Hello.

My name is Ashley, I am 27, female, 5'7, I weight currently 200 pounds and this is my second attempt at losing weight.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself.

About a year ago, I was on track for losing weight. I got down to 195 pounds when for a very long time, I have been over 200 pounds. Both my mom and I were losing weight together and we were on track and both making progress.

Then tragedy hit.

Our 10 month year old poodle was run over by a school bus and the weight loss went down the drain. I went from 195 to my highest weight that I have ever been which was 220 pounds. I was so depressed that food became my escape and it made me feel better. So I ate until I reached 220 pounds and it wasn't until about 2 months ago where I could not take it anymore. I was starting to fit into XXL clothes and it really started to scare me because I have always been bigger, but never that big.

So I took control and I started to workout more and eat better and I lost 20 pounds because of it.

However, I find myself writing this after eating 4 rolls of Sushi, chocolate, and I just polished off 2 Apple Ales. Yesterday I went to the BIG E and I walked for 8 hours, but still didn't eat as healthy.

I am starting to feel more bloated and heavier and I am afraid that I may have gained a pound or two.

During the summer it was easy. I didn't have anything else in my life that I needed to do and I could concentrate on losing the weight. Now that school has started, working out and eating healthy is becoming harder and harder and I don't seem to know why.

I don't know if its my mindset that I lost weight, so I can indulge more now or that my metabolism is higher, so I can eat more or what, but I know that I feel bigger and I am not liking the direction I am going.

I know that its only a pound or two and its something I can burn off and keep going with my goal, but for some reason, I almost feel like giving up because I gained weight.

I want to keep going and lose at least 30 more pounds, but it's become harder and harder and my eating is not as great.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I hoped that talking about it would help me in someway.

Anyways, again, my name is Ashley and thank you for reading.
  • Bl0nde_FiT
    Options
    26 :) just started today - Send me friend requests please!!!!
  • joeboland
    joeboland Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    32, and almost 100lbs down! Feel free to add me!
  • liftingpanda
    Options
    Yo. I just use this to track my macros so I probably won't be very responsive, but add me if you want. :) I like checking out what other people eat and I love cooking. TommorrowWorld 2014 family hmu!
  • paulishaprintup
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Paulisha and I'm 27. Today is my first day of weight loss. To anyone interested in making new friends feel free to add me if you need support or would like to give it.
  • lairel
    lairel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just turned 28, this is the year I reclaim my life and my health! Looking for some buddies to help motivate and maintain accountability.