Anyone in their 20s-30s?

Options

Replies

• SlimCathie2010
    Options
    Hey, im 26 and looking forward to this health and fitness journey. feel free to add e.
  • annar298
    annar298 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 29! Woot Almost 30 and starting a new journey for my new years coming! Anyone can add me!
  • kandyisis
    Options
    hello everyone my name is Kandy-Isis and even though I'm not new to Fitness Pal I am going to utilize this as much as I possibly can this time. I start stop start stop I've lost a total of 80 pounds so far and I have 60 more to go more to go I hope to develop some friends on here people who can actually keep me motivated and of course I would do the same nice to meet you all skinnier and healthier day.
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and back for my second round on MFP. First time I lost 40lbs but fell off the wagon... back again and would love more support and/or shenanigans :)
  • crystallynnl
    crystallynnl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am 22 years old. Anyone can add me.. I only have two friends here..lol.. I need more motivation and support
  • kandyisis
    Options
    hello everyone my name is Kandy-Isis and even though I'm not new to Fitness Pal I am going to utilize this as much as I possibly can this time. I start stop start stop I've lost a total of 80 pounds so far and I have 60 more to go more to go I hope to develop some friends on here people who can actually keep me motivated and of course I would do the same nice to meet you all skinnier and healthier day.
  • shannoncw12
    shannoncw12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 23... been on my healthy journey for almost a year now! I've had a lot of ups and downs but overall feeling healthier, happier and stronger than I was last year at this time! Add me if you wish :)
  • midvalesfinest
    Options
    37 so still in the range eh? Always looking for motivated and motivating friends.
  • ProjectZee
    Options
    Hi, 29 and just started. Anyone can add me.
  • rhoolihan
    rhoolihan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey im Rob 34 and looking for support. Giving my diet a reboot!
  • Lemster33
    Lemster33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 anyone can add me:flowerforyou:
  • stephgoal3388
    Options
    I'm 26 and tired of wasting any more time being unhappy with my weight! so lets do it people! :)
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Im 26 =-) feel free to add me x
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jon.
    I am 34 and....oh wait wrong group...lol

Anybody can add if you want. Short, tall, big, small come one come all.
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I"m Tamara. I"m 29! =)
  • just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    27 years old here and in the middle of my journey...feel free to add me!
  • Nuone
    Options
    30 here, feel free to add me for more motivation! ;)
  • addbmp
    addbmp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 29,
  • pastabelly
    pastabelly Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    38 and log daily. Anyone can feel free to add me for some mutual support
  • Nikki_Yaz
    Nikki_Yaz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    29 here! Welcome to add me :) I'm active on here and log everyday! Looking for active friendly friends on this fitness and weight loss journey!! :)