Options
    I'm 24!!!
  • Malec22
    Malec22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 in Denver, feel free to add me!
  • ladyhawkeye25
    Options
    I am 24 and just started a long journey with weightloss!
  • FromGastricToFantastic
    Options
    32 here :) started my journey to health in August of last year. Since then I've melted away 169 lbs! I didn't find out about MFP until about halfway through my journey and even then didn't begin using it heavily until about 2 weeks ago :) Would love to make friends! I am from northeast Ohio if that matters at all.
  • Xorknup84
    Xorknup84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am newly 30 years old. This is my second go round with MFP. The last time I lost 70 lbs, and it seemed so easy with my MFP support system. Feel free to add me. I want t be your cheerleader!
  • lordvaderofcheam
    Options
    I has posted here a week back, but reposting

go on then :)

I am very active on the app, I log regularly and reach out to all my small-ish group of friends. Feel free to add me, but mind - I will delete if you are not regular or eating too less i.e. starving to lose weight
  • Shanize94
    Options
    20 :) And taking control again.

Feel free to add me.
  • annemariebeary
    annemariebeary Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 26 and got a desk job last year and as a result have gained weight. Looking to lose the weight and be back down to my high school weight. Feel free to add me!
  • Sparkles281
    Sparkles281 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    22 year old here! First day using MFP and I'm liking the app so far! I've lost weight in the past but struggled with keeping it off. After a major weight gain over the last 2-3 years I'm determined to get it off so I'll have more energy and live a bit longer haha! Feel free to friend me, we're all in this together! :)
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    24 right here
  • thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    26 years old here - been on this journey since I was 15 years old with times at goal weight and times not so much :laugh:

With that said I am an active MFP user - login daily and am looking for MFP who are as well. I follow IIFYM principles and currently am training for my first marathon.
  • JeremyCraigJones
    Options
    Sorry. I forgot to add my age in my last post. I am 34. Feel free to add me or shoot me a message.
  • Ange0490
    Options
    I'm 24 and could always use more friends close to my age.
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and I love having friends to share this with, feel free to add me.
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    21 and active!!! If you need something or have a general question that no one will or has answered let me know!!!
  • danielfww
    danielfww Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    26, Hello people!!
  • smirdok
    Options
    28 & have caught the running bug (which can bring problems for a bigger-broader-football-type guy. Lost about 50lbs over this past summer (but not in the best way to be honest, it was due to stress/lack of eating from 24 hr summer job). Now trying to re-gain strength/speed and find the happy medium! Feel free to add! Best of luck to all!
  • tb3685
    tb3685 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm Trish from fla. I am 29. Looking for support here too. Feel free to add me as a friend